Istanbul CL Final chaos | City Matters statement (p 133)

Is there a Youtube stream/official Manchester City channel/twitter streaming or whatever from internet(as I live in Greece and can't see your UK channels) gonna show the parade today?
I want to see it!!
I assume it will be streamed on CityTV - possibly the YouTube channel

It took 5 and a half hours to get back from Manchester via a stop in West Yorkshire from Wembley last week which ended up being 160 odd miles. This during a train strike which forced more people onto the road.

It took 4 hours to get back from the Atatürk stadium to Yenikapi which is 19 miles on one of their over crowded buses. I recon a good 2 hours were in first gear nudging across the wasteland which was supposed to be a car park. No wonder this Olympic stadium actually hasn’t held an Olympic Games.

It's mad how many countries there are in Europe, how many stadiums, and that one gets a final 18 years after it had it previously.

Not sure what all the qualifications are to be a final host, but it seems unnecessary considering how ill-equipped they were for it.
i ve heard that there is an ''over 50k rule'' for a stadium to host the champs league final. thats why gala-bjk or fb stadiums can not hold the finals.

that stadium (olympic stadium) is shit. i went the opening in 2002, and never visited again, probably never will.
sorry for all the problems you ve experienced. but thats how it is..

it ended well, anyway...

It took 5 and a half hours to get back from Manchester via a stop in West Yorkshire from Wembley last week which ended up being 160 odd miles. This during a train strike which forced more people onto the road.

It took 4 hours to get back from the Atatürk stadium to Yenikapi which is 19 miles on one of their over crowded buses. I recon a good 2 hours were in first gear nudging across the wasteland which was supposed to be a car park. No wonder this Olympic stadium actually hasn’t held an Olympic Games.
Its actually 11.4 miles, after one hour on the bus actually moving we were further away from yenikipi

I actually thought the fan park was a good set up, apart from the cheeky fucker waving a plastic tip pot at me for pouring A ridiculously overpriced can of mild Heineken. Fuck right off.
The stadium food was shite but was in early enough to be stung for that. 5 euro for a water in that heat is nothing short of criminal. And the buses, well I was gonna take my 77 year old dad. Thank fuck I didn’t, was hard enough with my 13 year old.
Absolutely buzzing to be champions of Europe but I’d never go to a final again.

I hope rain will not make its appearance and ruin all the fun in the parade.
Most models but 1(that shows no rain) show slight rain to thunderstorm these hours.

Exactly what I thought about the Olympics mate, fucking joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.