Istanbul flag

Northerndave

Team supported
Manchester City
*Mods please move this if in the wrong place

Hi all, just back from Istanbul via Antalya and this is a very long shot. After queueing for almost 2 hrs and failing to buy even a plastic container of water in the shithole that was the Attaturk stadium, wanted to make sure to not miss the start of the game, so got to my seat at 9.45pm, only to find the flags for mine and my mates seat missing.

If anyone has a spare, I'd be more than happy to pay the postage for a flag (don't need the pole) and it will join my RM Semi and FA Cup flags.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm fucking cursed with these flags. At the Etihad, Wembley and on Saturday, I always get a white one! Can understand it at home because I sit in the big East stand 'CITY'.
On Saturday, the dirty bastard sat behind me spat a massive greeny on my flag when it was under my chair. Luckily, the filthy sod missed the wifes so at least we got one...

I'm fucking cursed with these flags. At the Etihad, Wembley and on Saturday, I always get a white one! Can understand it at home because I sit in the big East stand 'CITY'.
On Saturday, the dirty bastard sat behind me spat a massive greeny on my flag when it was under my chair. Luckily, the filthy sod missed the wifes so at least we got one...

Same! Thought it was just me! Got a white one from a game last season (or season before) as well.

Hi all, just back from Istanbul via Antalya and this is a very long shot. After queueing for almost 2 hrs and failing to buy even a plastic container of water in the shithole that was the Attaturk stadium, wanted to make sure to not miss the start of the game, so got to my seat at 9.45pm, only to find the flags for mine and my mates seat missing.

If anyone has a spare, I'd be more than happy to pay the postage for a flag (don't need the pole) and it will join my RM Semi and FA Cup flags.

Loads of scruffs came into our row which was late filling up and sitting down for a minute or 2 and then getting up and going with the flags. Presume they had a white and wanted a blue and vice versa. Knew what they were at but what can you say or do? My luck, the one time I’d pull someone about it it would genuinely be their seat.

Same here, we were missing 2 flags from our seats.... Seems it wasn't just the turks robbing us blind but some of our own! Fuckin shameful... I've got a flag from every final/important game but now missing possibly the most important one! Seen some twats selling them on ebay for 20 quid as well you know who you are fucking thieving scumbags.

My seat was in row 19
Crap view plus someone was in my seat so just stood at back beside wheelchair places.
Looked for a couple of flags after final whistle but all had been hoovered up.
Wasn't for me but my pals disabled niece and brother.
Luckily I got them 2 from Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.