Istanbul flag

I'm fucking cursed with these flags. At the Etihad, Wembley and on Saturday, I always get a white one! Can understand it at home because I sit in the big East stand 'CITY'.
On Saturday, the dirty bastard sat behind me spat a massive greeny on my flag when it was under my chair. Luckily, the filthy sod missed the wifes so at least we got one...
*Mods please move this if in the wrong place

Hi all, just back from Istanbul via Antalya and this is a very long shot. After queueing for almost 2 hrs and failing to buy even a plastic container of water in the shithole that was the Attaturk stadium, wanted to make sure to not miss the start of the game, so got to my seat at 9.45pm, only to find the flags for mine and my mates seat missing.

If anyone has a spare, I'd be more than happy to pay the postage for a flag (don't need the pole) and it will join my RM Semi and FA Cup flags.

Thanks in advance :)
A real horrible blue sat behind me ….as obnoxious as they come with his teenage son (who was surprisingly ok) was helping himself to white flags from the empty seats….about 90 mins before Kick off.

A real knobhead who then got interviewed by a UEFA film crew at half time.

Some real selfish bastards about….and I know it’s only a flag…but it could have been some young kid whose flag he’d nicked.

I managed to get mine and my daughters back to Taksim Square then somehow left them in a bar at 5 in the morning.

Just wanted to follow up and thank @robsta for reaching out and sendng over a flag, completely free of charge, wouldn't even let me pay for postage and which is now taking pride of place behind me on my works Teams calls :)

I've made a donation to the City food bank on Rob's behalf and I know I've said this on an email to Rob, but wanted to express on here what a Star you are. Thanks so much.

View attachment 84245
Sorry Dave only just seen this. Good to see that flag flying at yours. Very good of you to post on here and express that publicly. And thank you for doing the food bank donation. Best wishes mate.

A real horrible blue sat behind me ….as obnoxious as they come with his teenage son (who was surprisingly ok) was helping himself to white flags from the empty seats….about 90 mins before Kick off.

Some real selfish bastards about….and I know it’s only a flag…but it could have been some young kid whose flag he’d nicked.

I managed to get mine and my daughters back to Taksim Square then somehow left them in a bar at 5 in the morning.
What on earth were you doing in a bar in Istanbul at 5 in the morning, a few hours after after the CL final? You should have been tucked up in bed.

;-)

I was next to Indian tourists originally who were grabbing at any within their vicinity. I took mine early so they couldn't grab it, used it for the walkout then folded it in my pocket for the match. Went up to my dad's block for the second half and got his blue one. Think I'm going to frame the blue one with a few player photos etc from the night. Would be a massive frame though.

Sorry about that gaz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.