Istanbul flag

Loads of scruffs came into our row which was late filling up and sitting down for a minute or 2 and then getting up and going with the flags. Presume they had a white and wanted a blue and vice versa. Knew what they were at but what can you say or do? My luck, the one time I’d pull someone about it it would genuinely be their seat.
That's where mine must of gone. Fuckin rats!! If I'd seen em fo it, they'd of got a back hander. You don't Rob your own.

*Mods please move this if in the wrong place

Hi all, just back from Istanbul via Antalya and this is a very long shot. After queueing for almost 2 hrs and failing to buy even a plastic container of water in the shithole that was the Attaturk stadium, wanted to make sure to not miss the start of the game, so got to my seat at 9.45pm, only to find the flags for mine and my mates seat missing.

If anyone has a spare, I'd be more than happy to pay the postage for a flag (don't need the pole) and it will join my RM Semi and FA Cup flags.

Thanks in advance :)
BE30C46D-E1BB-4A2A-AB69-60312BB78991.jpeg

There’s one on either side of the A555 bypass bridge! wonder who put them there…

Knew the young lad next to me was odd! Moaned about Rodri non stop calling our own players too. our two flags were rolled up under our seats. Just before he left I noticed him wrap a flag round his shoulders. Turned out it was one of our flags he’d nicked!! like I said ODD!

Just wanted to follow up and thank @robsta for reaching out and sendng over a flag, completely free of charge, wouldn't even let me pay for postage and which is now taking pride of place behind me on my works Teams calls :)

I've made a donation to the City food bank on Rob's behalf and I know I've said this on an email to Rob, but wanted to express on here what a Star you are. Thanks so much.

Flag Smaller.jpg

I’ve managed to source a champions league final one, I was wondering if anybody had an FA cup final one going spare? Kitting out my Daughters room, and that’s the only one she doesn’t have. Happy to pay whatever is required.
I may have a white one if any good. Check in mirn

Have a spare Blue one from Istanbul - picked it up from the car park floor...food bank donation and its whoever wants it...

ALREADY GONE

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.