Istanbul flag

I was one of the first in the ground and I saw a few people (Clearly not blues) walking round helping themselves to flags off the seats. Worth noting that once you were in the ground you could access any other part of the stadium, so I would guess that these were people in neutral uefa seats who fancied nicking some flags to sell. Wankers

I was one of the first in the ground and I saw a few people (Clearly not blues) walking round helping themselves to flags off the seats. Worth noting that once you were in the ground you could access any other part of the stadium, so I would guess that these were people in neutral uefa seats who fancied nicking some flags to sell. Wankers
As I walked into the ground in Istanbul there was a Turk selling the flags that where given away at the Madrid semi
He had loads and wanted £15 each .how did he get hold of them ?

Had to laugh at people taking the stewards eufa orange tops after the game .
can you wear them on site
Did you see the fans taking the massive tarpaulins from the fan zone about an hour after the match?

I was watching and wondering how they would get that into their hand luggage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.