Istanbul Flights

frosty88 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I know someone who has booked plane tickets. I think they cost him £50 and he would lose £25 if he cancelled.

Sounds good could you ask him who he booked with?

And what flights he booked?

Any flight info would be greatly appreciated - my mind is made up!
I'll try to find out. However he lives in London so the flights will be from there.

dannybcity said:
Can I suggest that if we do get there only people who are actually going to go look at flights and don't push the price up for everyone else.

mate who wouldnt go if we got to the final!

dannybcity said:
Can I suggest that if we do get there only people who are actually going to go look at flights and don't push the price up for everyone else.

With it being a realistic chance of getting our first taste of meaningful success in 33 years I'm sure thousands of our fans will travel to Istanbul even if they are without a ticket - myself included!

Being there for the pre and post-game craic will be just as important as attending the game for some fans - myself included!

Ofcourse I'd rather have tickets but I'll be travelling regardless!

frosty88 said:
You might be right pal but I'd sooner pay £100 odd now rather than an astronomical figure closer to a grand if we do get to the final!

I can always try and sell them to other Finalist's fans - if it isn't us!!

how does that work? why would a german, dutchman, turk etc want flights from manchester to istanbul?

simonk said:
frosty88 said:
You might be right pal but I'd sooner pay £100 odd now rather than an astronomical figure closer to a grand if we do get to the final!

how does that work? why would a german, dutchman, turk etc want flights from manchester to istanbul?

Hehe, I didn't even spot the failed logic there at first. Don't think his original idea was all that well thought out.

On another note, 50 quid for a ticket to istanbul sounds like a great deal no matter when you book it, definitely seems like an interesting city to visit.

If you do book flights, then you'll have to try and get ones that get back to Manchester straight away. Two reasons:

1. A post-game drinking session in Istanbul would be a nightmare. Hardly going to have the welcoming UEFA Cup spirit about them are they? They'll be sharpening their blades as we speak!
2. If we do win, you'd wanna get back to Manchester ASAP just in case there's any sort of parade or presentation....and the Bolton game's on the Sunday! :o)

frosty88 said:

Like who,we are the only english team left in it unless maybe a psg fan might fly from paris to manchester to fly to istanbul to take you up on your great idea

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flypgs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.flypgs.com</a>, from Stanstead can get 50 quid return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.