Istanbul Flights

Does anyone have any knowledge of the airports closest to Fenerbache's ground then?

Any reasonably priced direct flights from Manchester would be great but if not is there any options from other nearby airports like Liverpool or Birmingham perhaps?!

Don't really fancy slapping down to London but wouldn't mind as a last resort or if it's a much cheaper option than Manc.

As i say any travel wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

kbb said:
easyjet gatwick to Istanbul

We booked this route a couple weeks ago, out 15th, back 23rd in time for Bolton. 8 nights in a hotel and insurance for 2 persons all for £540

Our annual citybreak holiday might have an added bonus ;-) in the uefa ballot whoever plays (got tckts for Switzerland v Ukraine in Cologne in 2006 through the ballot). No tickets & city or no city and it will still be a buzzin holiday. Have wanted to go to Istanbul sine the parents went early last year and told us all about it, seemed a good a time as any to visit :-)

i m sad to say that i work with 2 scousers and they have already booked their final flights...they also tell me that when they went to istanbul they had a great time and the only trouble was drunken scousers fighting each other

I booked flights two months ago, £59 from gatwick. fly the monday and return on friday, only thing we fly out at 4.30am so its a train down sunday to london a stop over in some b&b. gonna cost a fortune but who gives a fuck......

were going via bulgaria villa over there for a week then a 6 hour train journey day of the game heard quite a few people are doing this

Just book a cheap package holiday, knowing City they've already have alerted Thomas Cook!

PS Thanks City for your generous offer to all those fans who couldn't be arsed to watch all the other UEFA games, I did but now find I'll have to stump up for one off Ebay. I can't imagine what a full house of £1 screaming kids will sound like.

Ive booked Luton - Istanbul Monday AM to Friday PM Easyjet £72.....im going even if we dont qualify...It is a bit of a bugger getting to Luton on public transport but hopefully if we qualify should be plenty of lifts...

I would tread very carefuly with these stories of people getting money back for cancelled flights, with any budget flights in cluding cheap scheduled flights, the only way you could get a refund is if you had documentation from a Doctor or maybe from the police saying there was a serious hold up which delayed you getting to airport...the airlines aint stupid...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.