Istanbul Flights

True_Blue69 said:
http://www.flypgs.com, from Stanstead can get 50 quid return

just had a look and cant see a £50 return cause a that price i would book it cause u dont give have fook about losing that if we dont get there,but we are

The option will always be open to say fly to Madrid then to Istanbul from there, it may well save you £500..

if you book this through ba you will get back your taxes minus a £30 charge for cancelling...Check your flight itinerary details
Outbound - Tuesday 19 May, 2009
07:15
19 May 08:25
19 May Manchester Heathrow (London) BA1385
British Airways Domestic
10:30
19 May 16:15
19 May Heathrow (London) Istanbul BA0676
British Airways Euro Traveller
£ 198.80

Currency calculator
Email flight details
Change flights
Inbound - Thursday 21 May, 2009
08:55
21 May 11:00
21 May Istanbul Heathrow (London) BA0675
British Airways Euro Traveller
15:30
21 May 16:35
21 May Heathrow (London) Manchester BA1396
British Airways Domestic

Price breakdown
Passenger Price Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges* per person Inclusive total
1 Adult £ 76.00 £ 122.80 £ 198.80
We promise that if you find exactly the same BA flight cheaper on another UK website we'll refund the difference.
BA Price Promise

The price quoted excludes a surcharge that will be levied if you pay by credit card.

More details* The price of your ticket includes a security, insurance and fuel surcharge per flight levied by the carrier
Start again

*prices per person
Upgrade return from £262*
Click here
About your flights
Outbound flightInbound flight
Flight Fare conditions Additional features
Manchester
to Heathrow (London) Changes
Time/date changes permitted at any time except on days of travel for a change fee of £ 50 or an upgrade fee of £ 50 plus any difference in fare. Changes subject to availability
If you want to cancel your flight
There are no refunds except for any government & airport taxes Operated by British Airways
1 piece of checked baggage at 23kg (51lbs), plus 2 pieces of permitted hand baggage is included in the fare
Complimentary snacks and drinks available on board
Easier check-in online or using Self-Service Check-in kiosks
This fare does not earn Executive Club Tier Points
Responsive, highly trained cabin crew
Convenient centrally located airports
View all features
View key features
Heathrow (London)
to Istanbul Changes
Time/date changes permitted at any time except on days of travel for a change fee of £ 50 or an upgrade fee of £ 50 plus any difference in fare. Changes subject to availability
There are no refunds except for any government & airport taxes Operated by British Airways
1 piece of checked baggage at 23kg (51lbs), plus 2 pieces of permitted hand baggage is included in the fare
Complimentary drinks and hot food to suit the time of day
Purchase this fare and you will be invited to join the Executive Club. Click here for details
Comfortable 30-31in seat pitch (76-78cm)
View all features
View key features
Flight Fare conditions Additional features
Istanbul
to Heathrow (London) Changes
Complimentary drinks and hot food to suit the time of day
Purchase this fare and you will be invited to join the Executive Club. Click here for details
Comfortable 30-31in seat pitch (76-78cm)
View all features
View key features
Heathrow (London)
to Manchester Changes
Complimentary snacks and drinks available on board
This fare does not earn Executive Club Tier Points
Responsive, highly trained cabin crew
View all features
View key features

Whilst British Airways will make every reasonable effort to provide you with the products listed above, for operational reasons, we may not be able to provide all of them

Flight Options

Upgrade your travel experience

*prices per person
Enjoy an altogether smoother experience in Club Europe, a separate, quieter cabin and guaranteed window or aisle seat. With access to our lounges, segregated check-in and priority disembarkation.

Please note that this higher class of travel may not be operated on all flights within your journey.

More information Upgrade return from £262*
Click here

Offset the carbon emissions for these flights
You can help minimise the impact of your flying by offsetting your carbon emissions. The total carbon emissions from your itinerary are 0.730 tonnes and the cost of offsetting your emissions is £ 10.20.

Your money will go towards UN certified emission reduction projects.

* Please be aware that once your carbon offset contribution is paid, it cannot be refunded.

More information on carbon offsetting The total cost to offset these emissions is
£ 10.20 *

How is this calculated?
Add carbon offset

Looking to add a hotel, car rental, airport transfers or sightseeing?
On the next page, choose from our range of value-for-money hotels, cars and extras.

Terms and conditions
The fare is quoted in GB Pounds (GBP, £).
Fares are not guaranteed until you receive a booking reference.
If you are making a booking on this website and pay offline, your fare will be recalculated and will include a £5 offline service fee on each ticket.
Additional charges may apply to service your booking (e.g. changes, cancellations, refunds, ticket validations etc) directly with BA. These may vary by ticket type, whether you request the service on ba.com, over the telephone or at a ticket desk and by the country in which you request the service. Where charges are payable, they will generally be lower on ba.com than over the telephone or at ticket desk. Requests made offline will incur higher charges. Service charges are subject to change.
Further details of the charges applicable
Service fees (for example if you pay off-line) will not be refunded to you if you cancel your ticket.
The price quoted excludes a surcharge that will be levied if you pay by credit card.
Link back to fare conditions above.
I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions above, the fare conditions and the general conditions of carriage applicable to my flight(s).
I agree that the personal data, which has been provided to British Airways in connection with this booking, may be passed to government authorities for border control and aviation security purposes.

I agree to the terms and conditionsStart again

footer navigation links
oneWorld Alliance
Contact Us Careers Site Index Site Help Company Information Legal Cookies Accessibility

frosty88 said:
Call it blind optimism, but I'm strongly considering booking my Turkey flights in advance to save money once we've reached the Final on May 20th!

I was wandering if any fellow fans had already done the same and could offer any travel guidance for me?

I'm aware there are two airports in Istanbul but I'm not sure which is closer to Fenerbahçe's Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium, and ideally i'd like to travel from Manchester so if anyone has found any good premature deals do let me know!

Cheers

u wont save anything

sorry didn t mean to copy all of that, but you get the drift pay just under £200 and if you have to cancel you lose just about half of it, its with ba and you fly from manchester no travelling to and from stanstead etc

A quick look on Netflight shows direct flights from Manchester from between 400 - 800 quid.

frosty88 said:
Call it blind optimism, but I'm strongly considering booking my Turkey flights in advance to save money once we've reached the Final on May 20th!

I was wandering if any fellow fans had already done the same and could offer any travel guidance for me?

I'm aware there are two airports in Istanbul but I'm not sure which is closer to Fenerbahçe's Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium, and ideally i'd like to travel from Manchester so if anyone has found any good premature deals do let me know!

Cheers

JINXSTER. AWAY WITH YOU!

easyjet gatwick to Istanbul - out tue back Thu £61 booked a couple of weeks ago

simonk said:
frosty88 said:
You might be right pal but I'd sooner pay £100 odd now rather than an astronomical figure closer to a grand if we do get to the final!

I can always try and sell them to other Finalist's fans - if it isn't us!!

how does that work? why would a german, dutchman, turk etc want flights from manchester to istanbul?

Good point! I'll hold my hands up the theory of selling my tickets if we don't get there is flawed but it appears bookings with many flight companies are refundable minus cancellation charges so I'm still willing to take the risk!

You only have to look at how much the scousers got raped in 2005 as soon as they got to the final to see the potential wisdom of booking in advance!

Cheapflights.co.uk have loads of flights from 125 quid direct from Manchester. Five minutes surfing will save you loads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.