Istanbul | Taksim Square

I’m in Taksim square they’ll be 1,000’s of blues in that area in fact everyone I know is staying that area
Yeah, me too mate and for all the potential pitfalls and scams (make sure you look at what they're charging you for a taxi this time before scanning your card) I'm looking forward to visiting what is considered to be one of the world's greatest cities. Our digs are down some side ginnel but at least we're only about 100 yards from the emergency entrance to a hospital!
I'm planning a tour of the best doner kebab houses and no doubt I'll be stinking out a portaloo at some point just as I did in Copenhagen ;)

Yeah, me too mate and for all the potential pitfalls and scams (make sure you look at what they're charging you for a taxi this time before scanning your card) I'm looking forward to visiting what is considered to be one of the world's greatest cities. Our digs are down some side ginnel but at least we're only about 100 yards from the emergency entrance to a hospital!
I'm planning a tour of the best doner kebab houses and no doubt I'll be stinking out a portaloo at some point just as I did in Copenhagen ;)
Good man see you over there my blue friend

10 of us in taksim got an AirBnB.

It'll be a sea of sky blue for sure

Istanbul is a smashing city. I changed flights at both airports something like a dozen times before I thought “fuck it” and booked two nights there on my way to Baku, Azerbaijan to watch Wales.

The food everywhere was excellent and the Turks a very patriotic and welcoming bunch. The bistro touts in particular will be your best mate and say anything to get you in to their business.

If you end up in the Grand Bazaar then haggle like your life depends on it for whatever you buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.