It’s the End of the World As We Know It

I watched it back on sky once, the whole match and I wouldn't recommend it. Zabbas goal and the five minutes of added time are the only thing worth watching. The rest was pretty traumatic.
Irrespective of everything else, it would have been an absolute travesty if Zabba had actually managed to score and we had lost.

I wasnt sure were to put this. Put is it just me that feels like this.

Do I feel entitled to want to see a game of football after spending 70quid on a ticket and travelling 600 miles. I would feel ripped of after the gooners.

I really dont mind a 2-1, 2-3 we came up for the spuds game 3-3, plenty to chat about on the way home lol.

Perhaps it's an age thing now were I dont fancy paying alot of money and spending most of my weekends travelling to watch a training game of attack v defence.

I dont expect City to win every game. But I would like to enjoy a game even if its nil-nil it can still be a good game.

perhaps if I lived round the corner it wouldnt annoy me so much.

Arsenal certainly werent interested in the world wide audience last night, werent interested in the paying public. If more and more teams adopt these than the league will lose its interest. People watch football to be entertained and see goals.

The best non City I've seen this season was the dippers v rags fa cup. Not for the skill levels (poor) but for the entertainment level plenty of goals plenty of missed chances, a last minute winner compare that to yesterday.

Perhaps it's a compliment to City that most teams dont want to play football against us. But I'm I feeling abit entitled to say I dont want to pay 70quid spend my weekend travelling and sleeping to watch a boring game.

I know people will say it's down to City to break them down. True to some extent but it takes two teams to want to win that makes a game !

I wasnt sure were to put this. Put is it just me that feels like this.

Do I feel entitled to want to see a game of football after spending 70quid on a ticket and travelling 600 miles. I would feel ripped of after the gooners.

I really dont mind a 2-1, 2-3 we came up for the spuds game 3-3, plenty to chat about on the way home lol.

Perhaps it's an age thing now were I dont fancy paying alot of money and spending most of my weekends travelling to watch a training game of attack v defence.

I dont expect City to win every game. But I would like to enjoy a game even if its nil-nil it can still be a good game.

perhaps if I lived round the corner it wouldnt annoy me so much.

Arsenal certainly werent interested in the world wide audience last night, werent interested in the paying public. If more and more teams adopt these than the league will lose its interest. People watch football to be entertained and see goals.

The best non City I've seen this season was the dippers v rags fa cup. Not for the skill levels (poor) but for the entertainment level plenty of goals plenty of missed chances, a last minute winner compare that to yesterday.

Perhaps it's a compliment to City that most teams dont want to play football against us. But I'm I feeling abit entitled to say I dont want to pay 70quid spend my weekend travelling and sleeping to watch a boring game.

I know people will say it's down to City to break them down. True to some extent but it takes two teams to want to win that makes a game !

Arsenal will be made up. It's a results business and they got the result. It keeps them a point ahead of us and only two behind Liverpool. Given we hammered them 4-1 last season you can see why they took the approach they did. That's it now the top three have now played our games against each other. Mancini said when he was here you don't lose to your main rivals and try and win your other games. There's our main problem. Chelsea twice, Spurs at home and the worst of the lot Palace at home. That's eight extra points we should have taken but didn't.

What the fuck is he on about now???
Same thing half the forum has been on about after the match.

200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.