It’s the End of the World As We Know It

No, we just had a very disappointing transfer window and it allowed Arses and scouse to catch us up. Couple that with being unlucky with injuries and tiredness after last season and it’s all been a bit underwhelming so far. However I don’t believe it’s the beginning of the end of our dominance.

One or two proper signings in summer and we’ll piss on everyone again next season.

Liverpool will do their usual big drop off especially without Klopp.

It’ll be between us and Arsenal.

No, we just had a very disappointing transfer window and it allowed Arses and scouse to catch us up. Couple that with being unlucky with injuries and tiredness after last season and it’s all been a bit underwhelming so far. However I don’t believe it’s the beginning of the end of our dominance.

One or two proper signings in summer and we’ll piss on everyone again next season.
100% correct

City have been a support system I have been lucky to have had for around 50 odd years and no matter what the future holds I understand and appreciate the fact it is going nowhere and will be there for me until my last day and believe me when I say Man City will be in my thoughts on that day and it may be Sergio but just as likely standing on the Kippax at 1.45 waiting and loving just being there or sitting in the platt lane on a night match watching the tabs lighting up or waiting for the bloke putting up the HT scores.
I love em.Wish I could find a bird I love as much.

Imagine being a Bury fan
I was a ball boy for a season at Gigg Lane when I was about 10. My main memory is of the tracksuit they provided stinking of horse shit for some reason.
Oh, and giggling constantly whenever the name Neville Neville came up! Always had him down as a wrong’un.. :-)

Quite a few of those who frequent/visit the match threads need to take a look at this thread. We're living the dream peeps. Remember Mansfield, York, losing at home to Stockport, getting dicked 4-0 at Maine Road by Wimbledon etc etc. It doesn't get any better than last June.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.