It’s the End of the World As We Know It

I will keep watching and supporting the club regardless what happen at the end of seasons.

While it will be nice winning titles again especially the league, it will not be the end of the world for me if that not happened and hope our club will try it again next season.
We try and win everything every season which is why we play so many games and always look fatigued by this stage.
Yet we keep going regardless. The disrespect shown by some on here since yesterday (not you) is off the fucking scale.

I think you may have missed the dripping satire in elements of my OP. I agree with you wholeheartedly. ;-)
Wasn’t you I was meaning I understood your post. It’s the constant complaining that gets to me. The club needs the fans, the fans need the club. The club needs the ‘tourists’ lots of whom have supported us from overseas for a while.
Let’s just celebrate our successes and hope but not be arrogant about it.
I understand where you’re coming from @SebastianBlue. :-)

Flashback to 2008 and every Manchester City fan would have been happy just to win the League Cup, it would have meant the world to loads of my lost friends who sadly passed away before all this, Just a day out at Wembley and bringing home the League cup would have done.

In fact we used to say fuck the top 4 and the champions league is full of pansies mard arses overpaid players and
if that is football you can keep it, Manchester City fans never asked for Glory, We turned up in our thousands week in and week out, even when the money for how long turning on the floodlights was looked at as a cost-cutting way to save money, who remembers the floodlights only being turned on about 15 minutes before kick-off

Hoped, yes that maybe one day the glory days of the 1960s could happen again and City win a title and a cup,
Never look a gift horse in the mouth they say

So let me tell you

Manchester City is never going to be over or finished (end of the world) We are still in the title race and Champions League and FA Cup semi-final, what more do you want ?

It's just football. From the depths of despair to the moments that make your heart sing. It's still just football.

Perspective is everything.
Perspective, shmepective.

Glory is the only thing that matters! Everything else is failure and despair.

I'm still fuming about the Summer transfer window. I've made my feelings known multiple times. Pep and the players have been let down badly and have worked miracles to be in the hunt for 3 trophies still and have top 4 all but sown up. Our squad depth has all but vanished and we've lost real quality with no replacements. Despite that the effort of the players and commitment has never dipped which is a credit to them and the manager.

We need a huge overhaul in the Summer and we have to get the big decisions right. What to do with Kev could make or break our next 5 years.
I thought April Fool finished at 1200

Flashback to 2008 and every Manchester City fan would have been happy just to win the League Cup, it would have meant the world to loads of my lost friends who sadly passed away before all this, Just a day out at Wembley and bringing home the League cup would have done.
Absolutely this, I am so happy, even now over a decade since he popped his clogs and went up to the great stand in the sky, that my old man saw us win the premier league, something I never believed would happen in my lifetime never mind his

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.