It’s the End of the World As We Know It

8b2927bf-80bf-4ea4-a108-f90179becf78.jpg

This photo just popped up on the digital picture frame in my living room. Means nothing now that we’ve drawn against Arsenal to take us three points off the top with only 27 points left to play for. Such a shame.

8b2927bf-80bf-4ea4-a108-f90179becf78.jpg

This photo just popped up on the digital picture frame in my living room. Means nothing now that we’ve drawn against Arsenal to take us three points off the top with only 27 points left to play for. Such a shame.
Photoshopped or A.I. at work here. Whoever did it used a picture of a rags' victory parade and forgot to take out the guy wearing red on the right.

City elo rating 02/04/2023 was 2049

City elo rating 02/04/2024 is 2048

That said in 2023 we then when on a hell of a run resulting in winning the treble. It’s whether you think we can do it again but we have the same starting position as we did a year ago performance wise.

It’s a big ask but now many of us thought we would win the lot this time last year?

9 PL games to go. In 2023 we were 5 points off the top. This time it’s 3 points.

2 FA Cup games to go to win it. Same.

5 CL games to go to win it. Same.

Don‘t rule us out just yet.

No, we just had a very disappointing transfer window and it allowed Arses and scouse to catch us up. Couple that with being unlucky with injuries and tiredness after last season and it’s all been a bit underwhelming so far. However I don’t believe it’s the beginning of the end of our dominance.

One or two proper signings in summer and we’ll piss on everyone again next season.

No, we just had a very disappointing transfer window and it allowed Arses and scouse to catch us up. Couple that with being unlucky with injuries and tiredness after last season and it’s all been a bit underwhelming so far. However I don’t believe it’s the beginning of the end of our dominance.

One or two proper signings in summer and we’ll piss on everyone again next season.
Nah…

dads-were-doomed.gif

I've said it before and I'll probably say it many times again...

Only a fool would write off this Manchester City team in a title race.

Any team that manages to finish above City will know they've been in a fight.

I still believe we'll be Champions again before the final game of this season.

Last edited:
Dear Twist and Turns,

Please visit the remainder of the season. There are a possible 9 league games, 2 FA Cup games and maybe 2-5 Champions League games.

Thank you kindly.

Yours sincerely,

A Fanatic (not A Customer)

P.S. Tell TYPICAL CITY they're not invited.

P.P.S. One player, or two don't ruin a game.

Dear Twist and Turns,

Please visit the remainder of the season. There are a possible 9 league games, 2 FA Cup games and maybe 2-5 Champions League games.

Thank you kindly.

Yours sincerely,

A Fanatic (not A Customer)
P.S. Tell TYPICAL CITY they're not invited.

P.P.S. One player, or two don't ruin a game.
Stevie Gerard, are you listening?

Having got home on Sunday, from the Etihad I decided to give Blue Moon a miss.I have found a website that's less depressing in fact it's positively uplifting in comparison to BM.There are numerous contributers from all walks of life, including football fans.Some of these are very positive, talking of a Greek god leading them to silverware but they are laughed by the rest of the group has just being Spursey
I would highly recommend this website to some of the contributors to BM, it's called " Suicide is painless"

Absolutely this, I am so happy, even now over a decade since he popped his clogs and went up to the great stand in the sky, that my old man saw us win the premier league, something I never believed would happen in my lifetime never mind his
My old Fella lived long enough to see us beat Gillingham to escape the third division, he was well chuffed with that. God knows what he’d be like with us being the best side on the planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.