It appears to me

Ducado

Team supported
City
That the anti Hughes (that small but very vocal minority) are never going to be happy, whatever happens to OUR club, they have now got so desperate they are even moaning about us winning, it would seem they hate him more than they love OUR club.

yes mate i agree, it seems people were more happy with the days of division 2 with the likes of laurent charvet and richard jobson in the team.

Perhaps you should make a list of all the 'Hughes out' posters ? ;-)

stony said:

paste me in,i hope to fck i'm wrong about him and nothing would give greater pleasure than coming on here and apologising for not being a believer.

fallowfieldflyer said:
stony said:

paste me in,i hope to fck i'm wrong about him and nothing would give greater pleasure than coming on here and apologising for not being a believer.

I don't like Hughes, never have. I really want him to be a success here though. Probably just to piss off all the journo scum that have been having a pop at us and to prove the bastards wrong.

I just think the small but vocal minority need to have a real think as to what their allegiances are, I do beleive they hate Hughes more than they love our club.

To be honest Ducado, the vast majority of the anti-Hughes brigade on this board are newbies....fuckers that joined up around the time when Thaksin was going to move the club to Cambodia, sell all our best players, etc...

I reckon most of them are either Cockney Blues who are just DYING to go and support Arsenal, or the kind of moronic Oxbridge educated rag who thinks it would be funny to join a City messageboard and PRETEND that they are concerned Blues...

Anyway...don't let them get you down mate...eventually they will move on.

I'm not a new poster or 'cockney blue'. I want to see Hughes do well with us I just cant see it happening though. I cannot for the life of me see his qualities are and before you say he has signed good players i agree with you that is what makes our performances this season even more worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.