It appears to me

cyberblue said:
I'm not a new poster or 'cockney blue'. I want to see Hughes do well with us I just cant see it happening though. I cannot for the life of me see his qualities are and before you say he has signed good players i agree with you that is what makes our performances this season even more worrying.

Given - MOM
Bellamy - Goal scorer
Kompany - vice captain

BillyShears said:
To be honest Ducado, the vast majority of the anti-Hughes brigade on this board are newbies....fuckers that joined up around the time when Thaksin was going to move the club to Cambodia, sell all our best players, etc...

I reckon most of them are either Cockney Blues who are just DYING to go and support Arsenal, or the kind of moronic Oxbridge educated rag who thinks it would be funny to join a City messageboard and PRETEND that they are concerned Blues...

Anyway...don't let them get you down mate...eventually they will move on.
But not all post-take-over posters are here to jump on the bandwagon! Some of us are just as passionate about the club and have sensible things to say too. I regret not registering years ago as I will always be put in this bracket.

I signed on this afternoon expecting to be able to read some good stuff about how the new signings really look like good business & how pleased we allwere to get 3 points against a bogey-side yesterday, & all I've read so far is a load of bile, seemingly started off by some made-up nonsense that some prick in the Mirror has come up with whilst sat on the bog picking his nose!

WE FUCKING WON YOU PRICKS!

If you don't have the nous to see how chopping & changing has held back our club for year after year after miserable, underachieving fucking year, then maybe YOU'RE the problem! Calling for managers heads after 6 months, when they've had in reality one and a bit transfer windows to get their own men in is so unbelievably premature as to be embarrassing!

Look at how unbalanced the squad was when Hughes arrived. Changing managers every year or two merely leads to a mish-mash squad with no cohesion, as nobody ever gets a real chance to assemble enough of the players who they think can do a job for them. We have the money to do that now, & I just hope that our owners are sensible enough not to bow to the knee-jerk brigade.

And to those that say they can see no progress, well sometimes in life, old sturctures have to be torn down, in order to create room for new ones to take their place! Now so long as we retain our Premiership status this season (which we will) & so long as enough sensible, footballing people can see a vision for where we are going (which many on this board can), then I'm sure the majority of us have been watching city long enough to wait a bit longer for the success we all crave. I'm sorry to be the one to have to say it AGAIN, but these things take time.

I'm amazed by the negativity on this board today! And I'm getting really, really bored by it!

vonksbignose said:
I signed on this afternoon expecting to be able to read some good stuff about how the new signings really look like good business & how pleased we allwere to get 3 points against a bogey-side yesterday, & all I've read so far is a load of bile, seemingly started off by some made-up nonsense that some prick in the Mirror has come up with whilst sat on the bog picking his nose!

WE FUCKING WON YOU PRICKS!

If you don't have the nous to see how chopping & changing has held back our club for year after year after miserable, underachieving fucking year, then maybe YOU'RE the problem! Calling for managers heads after 6 months, when they've had in reality one and a bit transfer windows to get their own men in is so unbelievably premature as to be embarrassing!

Look at how unbalanced the squad was when Hughes arrived. Changing managers every year or two merely leads to a mish-mash squad with no cohesion, as nobody ever gets a real chance to assemble enough of the players who they think can do a job for them. We have the money to do that now, & I just hope that our owners are sensible enough not to bow to the knee-jerk brigade.

And to those that say they can see no progress, well sometimes in life, old sturctures have to be torn down, in order to create room for new ones to take their place! Now so long as we retain our Premiership status this season (which we will) & so long as enough sensible, footballing people can see a vision for where we are going (which many on this board can), then I'm sure the majority of us have been watching city long enough to wait a bit longer for the success we all crave. I'm sorry to be the one to have to say it AGAIN, but these things take time.

I'm amazed by the negativity on this board today! And I'm getting really, really bored by it!

Completely agree mate.

Ducado said:
I just think the small but vocal minority need to have a real think as to what their allegiances are, I do beleive they hate Hughes more than they love our club.

im not sayin i hate hughes because i dont!! im just sayin that i dont think he's a top class manager and think we could be doing better at the minute which i think every other blue thinks and believe that it is mostly down to him/the players which he chooses!

mcfc_nick said:
Ducado said:
I just think the small but vocal minority need to have a real think as to what their allegiances are, I do beleive they hate Hughes more than they love our club.

im not sayin i hate hughes because i dont!! im just sayin that i dont think he's a top class manager and think we could be doing better at the minute which i think every other blue thinks and believe that it is mostly down to him/the players which he chooses!

There's the point I don't know many blues who think that way, I think he is a top class manager but has a very difficult job the club is like a super tanker it will take a while to turn it around but when it does it will be unstoppable

Ducado said:
mcfc_nick said:
Ducado said:

There's the point I don't know many blues who think that way, I think he is a top class manager but has a very difficult job the club is like a super tanker it will take a while to turn it around but when it does it will be unstoppable

alright then fair enough! can i just ask did you seriously think that we would be in the position that we're in right now losing to teams like west brom, stoke and bolton??!

mcfc_nick said:
Ducado said:
mcfc_nick said:
Ducado said:

alright then fair enough! can i just ask did you seriously think that we would be in the position that we're in right now losing to teams like west brom, stoke and bolton??!

I'm with Ducado. Most fans I know are convinced enough of the long term plan to be capable (more than capable after our history), of dealing with some short term pain to get there.

And to answer your last question, look at the second half of last season; why is it so ridiculous to think that we may be getting beaten away from home by those teams? We got beat 8-1 on the final day of last season by Middlesborough. Did you see how shit they are yesterday?

mcfc_nick said:
Ducado said:
mcfc_nick said:
Ducado said:

It happens, conversely did you see us beating teams like Arsenal? Or our position in Europe, like I said it will take time I have seen enough to convince me that Hughes is the man to take the club forward, this club needs stability more than anything else at the moment and I am not convinced that any other manager could do a better job with the players he has available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.