It appears to me

vonksbignose said:
I signed on this afternoon expecting to be able to read some good stuff about how the new signings really look like good business & how pleased we allwere to get 3 points against a bogey-side yesterday, & all I've read so far is a load of bile, seemingly started off by some made-up nonsense that some prick in the Mirror has come up with whilst sat on the bog picking his nose!

WE FUCKING WON YOU PRICKS!

If you don't have the nous to see how chopping & changing has held back our club for year after year after miserable, underachieving fucking year, then maybe YOU'RE the problem! Calling for managers heads after 6 months, when they've had in reality one and a bit transfer windows to get their own men in is so unbelievably premature as to be embarrassing!

Look at how unbalanced the squad was when Hughes arrived. Changing managers every year or two merely leads to a mish-mash squad with no cohesion, as nobody ever gets a real chance to assemble enough of the players who they think can do a job for them. We have the money to do that now, & I just hope that our owners are sensible enough not to bow to the knee-jerk brigade.

And to those that say they can see no progress, well sometimes in life, old sturctures have to be torn down, in order to create room for new ones to take their place! Now so long as we retain our Premiership status this season (which we will) & so long as enough sensible, footballing people can see a vision for where we are going (which many on this board can), then I'm sure the majority of us have been watching city long enough to wait a bit longer for the success we all crave. I'm sorry to be the one to have to say it AGAIN, but these things take time.

I'm amazed by the negativity on this board today! And I'm getting really, really bored by it!

Couldn't agree more fella!

Ducado said:
It happens, conversely did you see us beating teams like Arsenal? Or our position in Europe, like I said it will take time I have seen enough to convince me that Hughes is the man to take the club forward, this club needs stability more than anything else at the moment and I am not convinced that any other manager could do a better job with the players he has available

ye alright then mate fair enough and good point!! i just get really annoyede when we're on a good run up the table and it gets stopped by stoke but i guess he'll turn it around eventually!!

Sorry but Lez brings it upon himself. 7 defensive players and 4 offensive players is crap against a team in the position boro are in. i said at the time that sending Jo to a club we are competing with was fucking barmy and now it looks like it could be worse than that. We may have given them another place up the league table that could be ours. It's these kind of decisions, week in, week out that he has made and he will ultimately be judged on.

When I see progress I will give him credit for it. i hope he turns us and himself into world beaters, but nothing whatsoever leads me to think that it will happen. All this is absolutely NOTHING to do with the ex-rag thing, couldn't give a fuck. As someone said on here, if Cantona could do a job for us, I would support him. But I have never liked Les as a manager, not here, at Blackburn or Wales. He plays dull ankle kicking football that isn't attractive to watch and now seems to have a problem with decent players too. I reserve my right to that opinion and don't want to hear people calling me a moron for having it. (Although as it differs from the party line, I guess I will do)

People on here should spend less time worrying about other fans opinions and concentrate on making their opinions in a way that doesn't involve insults and the like. We are all supposed to be on the same team and I have met some friendlier rags than some of the people on here that hurl no end of abuse at people that just have a differing opinion.

ManCityFC said:
Sorry but Lez brings it upon himself. 7 defensive players and 4 offensive players is crap against a team in the position boro are in. i said at the time that sending Jo to a club we are competing with was fucking barmy and now it looks like it could be worse than that. We may have given them another place up the league table that could be ours. It's these kind of decisions, week in, week out that he has made and he will ultimately be judged on.

Hughes is paid to make decisions to win football games, yesterday he did his job. I just don't understand how you can critise his tactics, it doesn't make sense. It's not like we nicked a goal and sat back, we could have won 5-0.

Ducado said:
....Hughes is the man to take the club forward, this club needs stability more than anything else at the moment and I am not convinced that any other manager could do a better job with the players he has available

Simply put just because you are not convinced that any other manager could do a better job with the players he has available it does not mean that others necessarily share this opinion.

Whether we can attract better managers remains to be seen but just as ADUG have set their sights on marquee players it is not unreasonable to assume that they will explore the feasibility of employing a marquee manager. I also fail to see why those of us who would support and welcome the appointment of manager such as Mourinho are somehow bitter, idiot types who wish nothing better than for the club to fail.

That you think Hughes is the best man for the job is a reasonable viewpoint; just as others who think he is not the best man for the job have an equally valid argument.

Ducado said:
That the anti Hughes (that small but very vocal minority) are never going to be happy, whatever happens to OUR club, they have now got so desperate they are even moaning about us winning, it would seem they hate him more than they love OUR club.
Spot on Duc. They're getting on my nerves. Support the club (and all that that entails), or go and support someone else. These would be the same sort of 'fans' that hounded Edgehill (a true blue) out of the club.

Ducado said:
I just think the small but vocal minority need to have a real think as to what their allegiances are, I do beleive they hate Hughes more than they love our club.

This is absolute nonsense.

You might as well flip the argument around and say that Hughes supporters clearly love mediocrity and do not want us to succeed as they are delighted that Hughes has led us to our worst league start for 5 seasons.

who gives a fuck how long people have bin registered for, everyones entitled to their opinion wether youve bin on here 2 minutes or 2 fuckin years!
if you think MH is shite thats your opinion, if not, again thats your opinion and if you think ajay's the messiah your medication needs the dosage upping.

he is not the right manager for what we are trying to do so i am happy that he WILL go in the summer.

he is the sort of manager you would get to try to avoid relegation, not to challange the top 4.

Ducado said:
They are starting to annoy me now, in the past they disappeared when we won, but now they have found a new one to moan about "the manner of the victory"

To those concerned about the manner of the victory: we stuffed 'em, we got three points, we pissed Gareth S off, we beat for the first time this season, I think, a bottom three side, kept a clean sheet, no sendings off, no own goals, no mistakes that 'did' us, the pasties haven't gone up, the half time draw tickets are still a quid, no traffic going home. Nuff said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.