It hasn't sunk in yet

I've been awake since 6am on Friday morning. I'm absolutely shattered. Stood up on those shuttle buses for 3 hours last night. Landed in Birmingham an hour ago. On the train back to Manchester now and straight to the pub. Parade tomorrow and then sleep for a week (wake up for an hour at 9am 15/6/20)

I’m still here nice glass of red! Was last night real ? Or did I dream we won the big one?

Literally shaking when Rodri thunderbastarded in that goal. Couldn't believe it. And then the saves. Then the whistle. Spent most of yesterday walking round a wreck of anxiety and today we're floating in the clouds. It's immense. 100pts, Domestic Quad, Treble, Most Goals Scored. 93.20. Honestly feels like the FA Cup won us Manchester, The Premier League, England and the CL the continent! 31 years supporting this club. Seen us down fighting for our lives all the way to scaling right the way to the top of the pyramid. We bloody deserve this!

We truly see things they'll never see Blues!

Still in pure disbelief, just cannot put into words how I’m feeling. Couldn’t participate in the festivities, as I’d had an operation on Thursday. Had to celebrate with a coffee, will remedy that when I’m back on my feet haha. Still very emotional at the final whistle, wishing I could share it with my Grandad. He always maintained, “don’t you worry, they’ll come good one day”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.