It hasn't sunk in yet

Yes we're one, two, three trophy winners
and we lu-uv you
Yes, City's one, two, three trophy winners
and we lu-uv you.
(Three times a lady)

Might need tweaking but I
would love to hear this sung next season.
Soppy sod aren't I?
I wouldn't give up the day job but can I suggest a fourth line of:
'you turned Istanbul blue'
or alternatively:
'so Scousers f**k you' ?
:)

To say that we've done an achievement that matched the Scum's highest, something they've dined off for decades, "that night in Barcelona" etc, it really hasn't sunk in yet.

It probably will after the UEFA Super Cup/FIFA Club World Cup etc, that City are here on merit.
The best team in the land, in all the world, will no longer be a boast.

Whatever about better players, and I'm not sure there's a definitive answer to that one one way or the other, I don't think we've had a better "team", as in a collective unit. Our other XIs have had that togetherness, no question; I just think this bunch has a certain something extra. Others on here will disagree with me; so be it.
We had star players but if they were out we looked average ie if Aguero, Vincent or Yaya were out, now we aren't reliant on one or two players...

I feel like part of me is still in Istanbul and I've left some of mysslf over there. Whenever I think back it only still seems 2 minutes ago and I can take myself back in a heartbeat. Possibly only just sunk in however reality of it will only hit me once the new season has started

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.