It is starting to worry me........

Kinkinho

No, not because Tevez has not joined us yet. I am worried because of the attitude of US. I mean what the fuck man. We already know Cook et al monitor this forum over all other City forums and yet we dis and criticise everything that happens. Do you not really think that we should all be getting behind each other at this point? We are at a stage that the majority of us have never experienced before (except for my father and others near the age of 50). The best experience we have had and yet all people wish to do is discourage our management team. Our attacking football was phenomenal last year. We need a left footed center half and a box to box player. One of which we have already achieved and yet people are crying because we haven't got the soap bubbles in the Jacuzzi we don't even have yet. Can people please get behind the people we have in charge of us?

bumbleblue said:
Spot on for me that kinkinho.

Thank you. I don't post much but as much as people say they are playing too much Champ Manager, I think people should play it a bit more. You upgrade each part of the squad bit by bit. You do not press trillionaire mode and buy everyone!

spot on ,i was beginning to lose faith with this site,superb post get in there cant wait for the season to start........well done kinky.....

Kinkinho said:
bumbleblue said:
Spot on for me that kinkinho.

Thank you. I don't post much but as much as people say they are playing too much Champ Manager, I think people should play it a bit more. You upgrade each part of the squad bit by bit. You do not press trillionaire mode and buy everyone!
GOD mode is the wave of the future. Make it so.

I must be the only person here who is looking forward to Ireland playing next season, and Robbie. Ireland and Barry in CM? How awesome is that? I guarantee that Robbie will shine this season. Get Elano out of the team. With Barry, Robbie can have a free role now. Should solve a big part of our defensive problems. Now we just need Lescott or another left footed center half and we are set. Dunne/Onouha for right spot. I think Bellamy and RSC will make a big difference this season. Also, everyone get ready for Caicedo. I think he will excel massively this year. He will be our new idol.....I can guarantee it.

Kinkinho said:
I must be the only person here who is looking forward to Ireland playing next season, and Robbie. Ireland and Barry in CM? How awesome is that? I guarantee that Robbie will shine this season. Get Elano out of the team. With Barry, Robbie can have a free role now. Should solve a big part of our defensive problems. Now we just need Lescott or another left footed center half and we are set. Dunne/Onouha for right spot. I think Bellamy and RSC will make a big difference this season. Also, everyone get ready for Caicedo. I think he will excel massively this year. He will be our new idol.....I can guarantee it.

No, you are probably not.

But you are the only one who told a fellow blue that you are going to kill him and hurt his family.

Am i the only one who cannot believe you are still allowed to post???

Cheltblue said:
Kinkinho said:

But you are the only one who told a fellow blue that you are going to kill him and hurt his family.

WTF??!

Cheltblue said:
Kinkinho said:

Maybe the Mods should pass his IP address to the police - don't you just love virtual gangsters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.