It is starting to worry me........

Great post that, if we carry on the way we do we're going to end up pissong on our chips.

To be honest, if we don't sign another player all summer we're not exactly getting worse are we? We have added to great players in positions we are desperate in. We don't have terry, tevez, lescott or eto'o now so if we don't get them nothing's going to worse.
THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTERR...

Cheltblue said:
Kinkinho said:
I must be the only person here who is looking forward to Ireland playing next season, and Robbie. Ireland and Barry in CM? How awesome is that? I guarantee that Robbie will shine this season. Get Elano out of the team. With Barry, Robbie can have a free role now. Should solve a big part of our defensive problems. Now we just need Lescott or another left footed center half and we are set. Dunne/Onouha for right spot. I think Bellamy and RSC will make a big difference this season. Also, everyone get ready for Caicedo. I think he will excel massively this year. He will be our new idol.....I can guarantee it.

No, you are probably not.

But you are the only one who told a fellow blue that you are going to kill him and hurt his family.

Am i the only one who cannot believe you are still allowed to post???

warpig said:
Cheesy said:
Cheesy said:
What's starting to worry me is the increasing amount of people who seem to love slagging off other City fans who air their opinions on an internet message board. If there's a place & a time to allow this sort of thing then this is it. Rather here than at the ground. The club is not about the owners, the manager or the players, it has always been (& always will be) about us, the fans. So if you disagree with someone, have a debate with them. But if all you can do is slag them off & question their loyalty, then perhaps you need to take a good hard long look at yourself first.

mcfc1632 said:
It is like this with many things in life - it is the tiny (minded) minority that makes the most noise and gets attention - some of the fans on this site are either just daft kids - not actually CITY fans or just stupid and unable to think the bigger picture

I am just so sick of seeing some people pass themselves off as CITY fans yet seem to act with glee at anything that can be portrayed as bad news (even if it is good news) to run the club down

See what I mean? Why did you feel the the need to slag off other fans?

now you have slagged him off for slagging other blues off AND im slagging you off for slagging him off for slagging other blues.

sheesh. im off out for a pint! ;)
slags! LOL

Kinkinho said:
No, not because Tevez has not joined us yet. I am worried because of the attitude of US. I mean what the fuck man. We already know Cook et al monitor this forum over all other City forums and yet we dis and criticise everything that happens. Do you not really think that we should all be getting behind each other at this point? We are at a stage that the majority of us have never experienced before (except for my father and others near the age of 50). The best experience we have had and yet all people wish to do is discourage our management team. Our attacking football was phenomenal last year. We need a left footed center half and a box to box player. One of which we have already achieved and yet people are crying because we haven't got the soap bubbles in the Jacuzzi we don't even have yet. Can people please get behind the people we have in charge of us?

cracking post mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.