It is starting to worry me........

Top posts m8,and i have said the same about Caicedo for a while now, he has got a great future in front of him.

The most sensible post I have seen on here in quite a while. Every time I even begin to get frustrated at any aspect of our current situation I remember my away trips to Swindon and Grimsby in the 90's and the clouds begin to clear.

We have to be ambitious and make the best of our extremely fortunate position but also remember that we should be aiming to build long term success not flash in the pan like Blackburn did.

I have been lucky enough to see the good times and also unlucky enough to see the last 30 odd years.
Some City fans on here need to have a little patience(big take that fan).
You may have to wait a short while but the greatest time in this clubs history will soon be upon us.
People can moan about it or embrace it. I know which one i`m gonna do.
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
The futures bright. The futures blue.

Well done Cook

But i'm still hearing the tumbleweed blowing down "Spursmad Street"

Sort of leaves all you desperates with egg on your faces really ?

Have a lovely day

hack said:
Well done Cook

But i'm still hearing the tumbleweed blowing down "Spursmad Street"

Sort of leaves all you desperates with egg on your faces really ?

Have a lovely day

I am gonna have a great day rag.

Keep trawling them French and Dutch schools for the next big thing and we will just keep bidding for the worlds top stars.

great post........ i wish more on here seen it that way...
Kinkinho said:
I must be the only person here who is looking forward to Ireland playing next season, and Robbie. Ireland and Barry in CM? How awesome is that? I guarantee that Robbie will shine this season. Get Elano out of the team. With Barry, Robbie can have a free role now. Should solve a big part of our defensive problems. Now we just need Lescott or another left footed center half and we are set. Dunne/Onouha for right spot. I think Bellamy and RSC will make a big difference this season. Also, everyone get ready for Caicedo. I think he will excel massively this year. He will be our new idol.....I can guarantee it.

Stick to the plumbing Harry

I've been a City fan for more years than I can care to mention but your typical "Rag" comment underlines the problem.
Am I not allowed to comment on the 'neediness' of people on this (and other) forums.
Clinging to every word that a supposed ITK says ?

Don't get me wrong, my gut tells me that spursmad MIGHT just have a bit more info than most, but there's something wrong when people can't get to sleep at night unless he tells them a bedtime story.

I visit this forum because it's a good read (nowhere near as good as Bluevibe) but cut the crap and get rid of the dross posts.

I now depart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.