It is starting to worry me........

Some of our fans are becoming like poor kids turned rich and they have now become like little spoilt brats. I want him and NOW!!!

Spot on it is the whinging twats who are the problem, short term, short sighted and impatient all the characteristics thât have driven 33 years of failure;

If you are trying to get somewhere and you bottle it and change direction ever 3 minutes to never get anywhere.

I also don't understand why people get up in the morning if things are so miserable.

great post we should shout about our GREAT club, STAND TALL BE PROUD.
ok we aint won anything since DENIS tuart scored againt the bar codes, its not been easy, but there is a light at the end of that tunnel, ''WALK INTO THE LIGHT''
stay possitive even when adversity is all around you and you will make it to the promissed land..

What's starting to worry me is the increasing amount of people who seem to love slagging off other City fans who air their opinions on an internet message board. If there's a place & a time to allow this sort of thing then this is it. Rather here than at the ground. The club is not about the owners, the manager or the players, it has always been (& always will be) about us, the fans. So if you disagree with someone, have a debate with them. But if all you can do is slag them off & question their loyalty, then perhaps you need to take a good hard long look at yourself first.

It is like this with many things in life - it is the tiny (minded) minority that makes the most noise and gets attention - some of the fans on this site are either just daft kids - not actually CITY fans or just stupid and unable to think the bigger picture

I am just so sick of seeing some people pass themselves off as CITY fans yet seem to act with glee at anything that can be portrayed as bad news (even if it is good news) to run the club down

In this case of Etoo (and all other dealings from what I can see) - our actions have been professional and the club is acting with CLASS

Good post, I agree with that we have to be patient but I can see why people are getting frustrated at the moment. We are suddenly the 'baddies' of the Premiership and everyone seems to be having a pop at us at the moment, from opposing managers to virtually the whole of the media. The more players we are linked with and are not successful with the more ammunition the media get. I know WE pulled out of the Eto'o deal but will that really be remembered by the likes of SSN if we fail to buy Terry or Tevez? I doubt it.

I can also see why people want it all and want it right now, it's human nature. And the longer it goes on then the more pressure City are under as Hughes has already said he wants his players in sooner rather than later.

Anyway....I agree we should be patient with the signings and not worry what anyone else thinks of City. The fans need to take a step back from the panicking and enjoy this wonderful rollercoaster we are embarking on! Yes there are days when deals for the likes of Eto'o won't come off but good times are coming.

Finally I'd like us to stop the stupid bickering that goes on on this site. People are entitled to their opinion, and a the end of the day we all want City to be a success!!

The biggest issue was the whole Hughes out / in arguement there are still threads appearing with ridiculous statements trying to cause rows we are on the verge of some exciting times where we look up more than down but the key is patience I am perpared to wait a couple of years for Champions League yet some posters say it's the minimum this season????? Thats not what the club are saying top 6 is a good achievable target the year after push on!

Cheesy said:
What's starting to worry me is the increasing amount of people who seem to love slagging off other City fans who air their opinions on an internet message board. If there's a place & a time to allow this sort of thing then this is it. Rather here than at the ground. The club is not about the owners, the manager or the players, it has always been (& always will be) about us, the fans. So if you disagree with someone, have a debate with them. But if all you can do is slag them off & question their loyalty, then perhaps you need to take a good hard long look at yourself first.

mcfc1632 said:
It is like this with many things in life - it is the tiny (minded) minority that makes the most noise and gets attention - some of the fans on this site are either just daft kids - not actually CITY fans or just stupid and unable to think the bigger picture

I am just so sick of seeing some people pass themselves off as CITY fans yet seem to act with glee at anything that can be portrayed as bad news (even if it is good news) to run the club down

See what I mean? Why did you feel the the need to slag off other fans?

Cheesy said:
Cheesy said:

mcfc1632 said:

now you have slagged him off for slagging other blues off AND im slagging you off for slagging him off for slagging other blues.

sheesh. im off out for a pint! ;)

warpig said:
Cheesy said:
Cheesy said:

mcfc1632 said:

now you have slagged him off for slagging other blues off AND im slagging you off for slagging him off for slagging other blues.

sheesh. im off out for a pint! ;

I'm all confused now :-S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.