It Is Time For Pantilimon

Rammy Blue said:
I'll be astonished if Pants doesn't start on Weds and next Sat. What's the point of a second keeper if he doesn't get a chance.

And there in lies the problem - if Joe is not dropped then what does that actually show? to me it would be lack of faith in Pantilimon from Pellers, and would be why he is persevering with Joe in goal

If he is not dropped then for me there is a massive issue with a proper back up goalkeeper being available. This needs to be sorted in January along with LB and a proper CB

I think it is very possible to see the same situation as it is in Real Madrid. Pantilimon will play one good match in EPL and then HARTY will sit on the bench as Iker Casillas.

Yes. Pantilimon will be a welcome source of calmness for the defence. Joe's completely lost it this season and we cant afford to risk him until the goalkeeping coach has had time to work on his mistakes. My fear is he'll always be prone to rash thinking because apparently he used to do that sort of thing at Shrewsbury.

@BluePhil8 said:
The thing is, Pantillimon has always looked solid when he has played. What must Hart do to get dropped?

Has he? Really?

From that statement, you mustn't have seen the 2 horrendous errors that led to us being knocked out of the league cup last season at home to Villa. You mustn't have seen the complete balls up to cost is a goal in the charity shield against Chelsea. You mustn't have seen Kompany heading off the line in the Wembley semi final after he'd charged after a cross and got nowhere near it.

I'm completely of the opinion that Hart should be dropped and that he's cost us severely so far this season. I can't stand by however and read complete nonsense such as 'Pantilimon has always looked solid'. NO HE HASN'T.

For someone who's had limited opportunities, he has an extensive back catalogue of errors. Why is this completely ignored??

Pantilimon must be played and hope we can sign a keeper in the Window.
But Hart apart I think Gael is suffering a confidence crisis and further makes the back line seriously weak.

Whitefield Blue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
The thing is, Pantillimon has always looked solid when he has played. What must Hart do to get dropped?

Has he? Really?

From that statement, you mustn't have seen the 2 horrendous errors that led to us being knocked out of the league cup last season at home to Villa. You mustn't have seen the complete balls up to cost is a goal in the charity shield against Chelsea. You mustn't have seen Kompany heading off the line in the Wembley semi final after he'd charged after a cross and got nowhere near it.

I'm completely of the opinion that Hart should be dropped and that he's cost us severely so far this season. I can't stand by however and read complete nonsense such as 'Pantilimon has always looked solid'. NO HE HASN'T.

For someone who's had limited opportunities, he has an extensive back catalogue of errors. Why is this completely ignored??

gotta agree with this, Pants has looked pants in a lot of the few games he's played imo. Btw you forgot the shit kick out that lead to the rags penalty in the 2-3 home FA cup defeat to the rags. He did ok in the FA cup last season but apart from Chelsea we didn't really play anyone.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.