It must be April Fool's Day

Nothing particularly wrong with the article. He's right about the lack of concentration when losing possession, he's right about Pep fixing it, and quite frankly he'd be an idiot if he said he didn't want to manage a side like City.
It’s a good interview actually, he never says he thinks he’ll manage us, just a dream to do so.

Frst time he walks through the door as our manager. Watch all the first team squad ask to trnsfers. Then watch us get relegated in his first season in charge.

He was asked a hypothetical question and he answered it. The fact is our defence is our weakest area and that's what he said he would work on, every other area he gave us praise and said if it wasn't for us making a few mistakes in defence this year, we would have probably given Liverpool a greater challenge and may well have won the prem again. Don't know what the issue is , i'd have said the same and most on here would as well

Last edited:
It’s a good interview actually, he never says he thinks he’ll manage us, just a dream to do so.
I agree. Imagine if he’d said that he’d love to manage a big club like Liverpool, Utd or Arsenal and left us out, he’d be getting pelters for that.
Still, it gives Mahrez and Gundogan a rest for 5 minutes, I suppose.

Although he gets a bad press from some Allardyce was ahead of the game at Bolton with sports science dept, I am sure there is arole for him in the game just hope it's not with us....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.