It would Make Me Sick If Bellamy Joined Spurs

i would love to have robinho back tbh if he managed to put his head down and not be a prick

Why when a player behave's like a man and shakes hands with the opposition, rather than sulk and cry, do we now read more into it than there is. A young blue at work has been going on about Bellers leaving, Tevez leaving, I can't believe after we have overtaken the bin dippers, closed the gap on the gonners to a few points and beaten Chelsea twice, that some City fans have already thrown the towel in. I'm glad our owners are made of stronger stuff. We shouldn't let the cockney media crap influence our thinking. Despite what they are saying, City will again be the biggest spender in the Summer and I believe, with a better policy, despite not cracking the top 4 this year, we are well placed to make an even bigger impact next year. We will outbid everyone and that will decide who teams sell their players two, not the drunken scribblings of some pie and pea's merchant from jumping bean town.

By his own admission has one season at best left to give at the top level.

Not sure if he want to play in a struggling team after the likes of Liverpool and City and what his coaching ambitions are.

I suspect he will be at City next season and unless we get another two wides players that keep him out of the side permanently he will still be at club come May 2011 but after then who knows.

mancunial said:
not a chance of city doing any deal with redknapper, he has to answer to his accusations first, he jumped on the anti man city bandwagon and that is something we should not forget? wish him and his pals in the sun the very worst? arseholes and shithouse murdoch tw-ts?

Agreed besides Bellers is a cracking player and we need to keep him.

mancityscot said:
Title says it all, and i'm sure most of you will feel the same. The way he has flourished more than he had ever done for any team he has played for before has made him a huge asset to our squad. some may say he is getting on a bit, but for me he still has 1-2 maybe 3 years left in him, and i wouldnt be able to bear him going to spurs. it would make me sick, knowing that he has played the best football of his life for us, yet he will go to spurs, and knowing old 'arry, he will get the best out of him too. he is our player and for me long may it continue, for at least the next 2-4 years. he is a wonderful player, who's work ethic is fantastic. i just hope all rumours are untrue

Keep 'im. Certainly don't sell him to that old bugger! No favours to MANUre, EFC (whilst Gollum is still there), Brum and Spuds.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1239319_strike_duo_hint_at_city_stay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _city_stay</a>

Fans’ favourites Carlos Tevez and Craig Bellamy have dropped big hints that they intend to still be at City next season.

Supporters feared that double player of the year Tevez might quit in search of Champions League football, just one year into a five-year deal.

And Bellamy raised eyebrows by waving to fans as he walked down the tunnel at the end of Wednesday night’s defeat by Spurs, as if bidding farewell.

He said earlier this season that he will probably be retired in two years’ time, and had a disagreement with manager Roberto Mancini about the best way to manage a knee problem which restricts his appearances.

But at Thursday night’s awards dinner, Tevez spoke of having City in his heart, and of the way the club will progress over the next two years.

“In one year, two years, this club will be a huge, huge club. It will keep on growing and then then City fans will get what they deserve,” he said after picking up both the players’ player of the year and the Etihad supporters’ player of the year trophies.

“These days I have two things in my heart – City and Argentina. I hope I can score some goals at the World Cup but save some up for City as well,” he said with a grin.

Bellamy also reassured anxious fans at the event that he is going nowhere in the summer.

Let's all hope this story is true!!!

mad zab said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1239319_strike_duo_hint_at_city_stay

Fans’ favourites Carlos Tevez and Craig Bellamy have dropped big hints that they intend to still be at City next season.

Supporters feared that double player of the year Tevez might quit in search of Champions League football, just one year into a five-year deal.

And Bellamy raised eyebrows by waving to fans as he walked down the tunnel at the end of Wednesday night’s defeat by Spurs, as if bidding farewell.

He said earlier this season that he will probably be retired in two years’ time, and had a disagreement with manager Roberto Mancini about the best way to manage a knee problem which restricts his appearances.

But at Thursday night’s awards dinner, Tevez spoke of having City in his heart, and of the way the club will progress over the next two years.

“In one year, two years, this club will be a huge, huge club. It will keep on growing and then then City fans will get what they deserve,” he said after picking up both the players’ player of the year and the Etihad supporters’ player of the year trophies.

“These days I have two things in my heart – City and Argentina. I hope I can score some goals at the World Cup but save some up for City as well,” he said with a grin.

Bellamy also reassured anxious fans at the event that he is going nowhere in the summer.

It is good news if Bellamy is happy to stay, a happy Bellamy is a great asset.

bluefandk said:
mad zab said:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1239319_strike_duo_hint_at_city_stay

It is good news if Bellamy is happy to stay, a happy Bellamy is a great asset.

Agree 100% mate!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.