Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It took an (og) to swing it back in England's favour. Denmark used their subs way too early.

You sound like if you won £5m on the lottery you would be pissed off because it wasn't £6m.

And your point is? The Denmark manager decided when to use his subs, if he gets that wrong thats on him.

It was an OG because if the defender hadn't stuck his leg out Sterling would have tapped it in. You make it sound like everything was just good fortune for England/bad fortune for Denmark and that's the only reason they won.

I am surprised there are so many folk who think England will actually win something...

JJ
Why not? We are in the final. Not so long ago we all thought City would win the CL final. One off game. Anything can happen but you have to be there to win it.

Why not? We are in the final. Not so long ago we all thought City would win the CL final. One off game. Anything can happen but you have to be there to win it.
Since when did being in the final mean we are going to win it?

Re CL final...

"We all thought..."

Excuse me... no we didn't.

I'll tell you why England won't win...

Bobby Manc has the better team, the better hair style and the better ironed shirt.

JJ

Spain battered them
Battered? It was anything but a battering.
Two teams with the different styles of play which turned out to be one of the best international football matches in 15-20 years.
Spain is going to have more of the ball against any other team in the world, Italy were fantastic on the night as well as Spain.

If you call that a battering, That's worrying.

-----------------------Pickford
Walker-----Stones-----Maguire-----Shaw
------------------Rice--------Phillips
Sterling------------Mount---------------Foden
-------------------------Kane

I don't rate Rice or Phillips very highly but he's not going to drop either of them after getting us to the final. I wouldn't have Mount in there either but he's clearly one of Southgate's favourites.

My only hope is that he picks Foden over Saka.
I agree with the team.

I doubt he'll change Rice or Phillips now. They've played every game so far, so not to start either in the final would be harsh on them.

I would start Foden on the left, he had energy and looked a difference maker when he came on last night and put Raheem on the right. It's his natural position and he looks so much more dangerous there and also because he'll be up against Emerson.

It took an (og) to swing it back in England's favour. Denmark used their subs way too early.
Agreed. Denmark had slightly the upper hand up until Denmark made changes and in my opinion the wrong changes, Mind boggling as to why Dolberg and Damsgaard made way I thought they look dangerous. After the substitutes England took control of the game and as the game went on Denmark started to fatigue as you said he made all his subs to early.

You sound like if you won £5m on the lottery you would be pissed off because it wasn't £6m.

And your point is? The Denmark manager decided when to use his subs, if he gets that wrong thats on him.

It was an OG because if the defender hadn't stuck his leg out Sterling would have tapped it in. You make it sound like everything was just good fortune for England/bad fortune for Denmark and that's the only reason they won.
It was a lucky break against a side who had beaten and drew with England without a key player who had scored the winning goal 8 months ago at Wembley.

Kudos to England - having been given a red carpet ride to the finals - only needing to beat Germany as the sole very good side along the way - England have in fact prevailed.

In the finals - I think that Italy will win - Italy have been the best side in the Euros.

But it's a one-off - either side may prevail due to luck.

Kudos to England - having been given a red carpet ride to the finals - only needing to beat Germany as the sole very good side along the way - England have in fact prevailed.

In the finals - I think that Italy will win - Italy have been the best side in the Euros.

But it's a one-off - either side may prevail due to luck.

Final, not finals. It's one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.