Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must admit the national team has been and always will be way below City on my priorities , but feel immense pride in this team and if you’re English for fucks sake get behind them and support them on Sunday.
Couldn't have put that any better myself.

England too much dependent on raz but kane has to contribute more and help him out .
Mount , saka , rice and philips are the weakest link. Replacing mount with foden would relieve so much pressure massively both offensively and defensively.
Rice and philips combo is still a mess and haven’t got a clue about positioning.
If England concedes any goal it will come from the middle .
Rice is very undisciplined and lacks awareness.
Saka had one decent game so far and he thinks he’s is in level with messi‘s world. He looks amateur at best .
If England wins it will be huge boost to our boys this season.
Come on England .

Something pretty incredible about this England squad. Number of major trophies won (ie no supercups/shields)

8- Sterling, Walker, Stones, Foden

4- Henderson

2 - Rashford.

1 - Shaw, Bellingham, Chilwell, James, Trippier, Mount, Sancho, Saka.

0 - Pickford, Johnstone, Ramsdale, Maguire, Mings, Coady, White, Philips, Grealish, Rice, Calvert-Lewin, Kane.

All in, the 4 City players have 32 winners medals, the rest have 14 between them.

I think Italy will get the job done in 90 minutes, Really enjoyed watching them in this tournament apart from the Austria game. Well organised, Well drilled and a good style of football.
Really can't rule England out though anything can happen in a final and I'm sure the players and staff are confident in pulling this off and winning the tournament.

Jordan Pickford to all his critics after winning the Golden Glove for EURO 2020.
FB_IMG_1625761956459.jpg

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.