Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England 1 Italy 0 disappointed with Italy in the semi final, don't think their strikers will cause England's defence too many problems. We'll create a few good chances and put one away

I think Italy will get the job done in 90 minutes, Really enjoyed watching them in this tournament apart from the Austria game. Well organised, Well drilled and a good style of football.
Really can't rule England out though anything can happen in a final and I'm sure the players and staff are confident in pulling this off and winning the tournament.
Spain battered them

For for 45 minutes Denmark looked the better team. Denmark did a better job than Ukraine in containing England in 90. Denmark's problem was tiredness.
Is say Denmark’s problem was England’s strength in depth.

For for 45 minutes Denmark looked the better team. Denmark did a better job than Ukraine in containing England in 90. Denmark's problem was tiredness.

I disagree. They had about a 15-20 min spell 1st half, when they were probably better. This hapens in games. England were the better team apart from that. First period of extra time they couldn't get out of their half, this only stopped because Southgate decided to go more defensive and protect what we had rather than finish them off. This was a gamble but it just about paid off.

Why were Denmark tired? They made 5 subs in normal time compared to one for us. Were they tired because we wore them down? If so that's good play by us.

Italy got battered all game against Spain. Austria outplayed them also.

I disagree. They had about a 15-20 min spell 1st half, when they were probably better. This hapens in games. England were the better team apart from that. First period of extra time they couldn't get out of their half, this only stopped because Southgate decided to go more defensive and protect what we had rather than finish them off. This was a gamble but it just about paid off.

Why were Denmark tired? They made 5 subs in normal time compared to one for us. Were they tired because we wore them down? If so that's good play by us.

Italy got battered all game against Spain. Austria outplayed them also.
It took an (og) to swing it back in England's favour. Denmark used their subs way too early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.