Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not happy for Italy, but I'm certainly annoyed that Southgate has wasted a golden opportunity. Had some talented attacking youngsters at his disposal and the only time he made use of them was in the penalty shoot out, when it was too late!
Couldn’t have said it better myself.
our bench is the envy of the world. Which is ridiculous, as they should be on the pitch.

Over confidence was the Achilles heel.
I thought it was a lack of confidence.

We looked scared to pass the ball forwards. All our attackers shit out of playing football tonight and just wanted to fall over for free kicks.

A total lack of confidence in our performance. Hoped we could hold on to a 0-1 lead.

Hard lines England. You gave your hearts it just wasn’t enough this time. We’ve got the World Cup to play for now.
I’m heartbroken for the whole England team but especially for Raz, John Boy and Kyle.
I’ve cried but the tears were mixed, tears of sorrow for the loss but also tears of pride for their courage and for the pleasure they have given us. My flag will stay out for a few days with pride.

Any “fans” happy for Mancini, or the Italians please have a reality check: today is not about rags, dippers or us, it was about England. I am absolutely gutted, club loyalty goes out the window and i am lost for words.

Well, I’m not English. So I guess this “fan” is allowed to be happy for Bobby.

It was a great match. Hated to see either team lose. But Southgate screwed that up. Italy clearly took control after the shock of the early goal wore off.

PS: I took no joy in that dick Jorgihno winning this but I did chuckle when he missed his PK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.