Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read a few times that England have overachieved in getting to the final.

Sorry, that's just bollocks.

Just like the WC, England have played one decent team and lost. Hardly overachieving.

Me
1. Saka should never have taken a decisive penalty. Where were the senior players?

2. We had 34% possession over the game against Italy who aren't a possession side.

3. Two shots all game.
Man knows his football. Can i add, Rice off instead of Philips. Grealish on way too late.

what's laughable is you wetting yourself because people on here aren't all wearing their Euro 96 shirts and crying into their beers over this.

Again this is a City forum where people will discuss all things connected to City - including Mancini.

wetting myself haha

again what do you expect. A city forum where most of the match going city fans are from England and support England…

your previous posts suggest you don’t give a shit, but that’s not reflected across Manchester or the country.

we’ve just lost a penalty shoot out after coming so close. Emotions will be high… we’ll try and be robotic like you, but that’s difficult for most people

most city fans will care more about our city players then Mancini aswell.

Think Southgate bought into his own hype of doing things well by being defensive.

He set us up more defensive than the Italians!

They had 66% possession tonight. I think that's the most they had all tournament?

Rashford has to get back to making football his number one priority.
Otherwise he will go down as long list who did not achieve anything like they should have in their careers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.