Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be interesting to see the stats on last minute substitutions taking one in a penalty shootout. I can understand the idea of having fresh legs to do the job but surely this is negated by not being acclimatised to the pressure of the situation.

Definitely don't think Southgate is the best man going forward to lead England in the future. We have so much attacking talent available but he has shown himself to be far too defensively minded to bring it to bear. Can't see the FA getting rid though with only a year until the World Cup comes around.

best team on the night won.....First half it looked like momentum may carry us through. Fair play to England players they gave it their all and did a damn sight better than some of their more illustrious predecessors but it wasnt to be. ...they can still be proud of their performance

Well done to Bobby Manc......still class

It's a bit like us winning the Carabao every year though. Absolutely shite teams till the very end. Only were mint and usually put the last team away for the win

Soon as England play a well organised team with actual tactics and half decent players. They're fucked.

Entire management needs an overhaul. Pep or Klipperty would have this England squad winning everything.

rubbish. Are Denmark and Germany not decent teams?

He saved as many penalties as the winning GK. Without him we wouldn't have got to extra-time.
Look, you are not understanding the new role a goalkeeper plays.
Shot stopping is just one of many aspects of the role. It has now become the most technical position in the entire team. But if you think that the speed at which a goalkeeper moves his hands to stop a ball is all its about then you are a touch ignorant.
Shot stopping, collecting high balls, punching, mixing shit up in a mele, short passing, long passing, long balls, penalty saving, strong at corners, composure in pressure situations, sweeper keeper, courage, triangles in the box, comfortable on the ball.
Pickford has only half of those qualities I have listed there.

Some absolute cunts who follow the national team. Shameful.

From what I gather a load of England fans were stopping pricks from breaking in, because it wasn't being stewarded properly....

I don't agree with people being kicked on the ground, but they potentially stopped a dangerous situation where the stadium was overcrowded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.