Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, he didn’t do too much wrong in the limited time he got?
He lost the ball a fair few times in normal time. Before injury time he’d been really poor. His tracking back wasn’t as good as Saka’s either.

I wouldn’t have taken him off as it invited Denmark onto us, but Southgate obviously doesn’t fully trust him. He’s his joker card at the moment.

I’m so frustrated that Phil was the only one who wanted that 3rd goal to kill the game, I lost count of how many runs in to space he made and wide open he was only to either be ignored or for the game to be slowed down or ball taken to the corner flag

There is absolutely now way Saka or Mount should be starting over him

The lad is different class both skill wise and mentality wise

Let the forsr dissapointment of the final sink in

66 win os well remembered for Kenneth Wolstenholme's fantastic commentary

This time you will have a possible England.won remembered through the words of materface and dixon or mowbry and jenas.

ITV - Crimson and Ally McCoist on co-coms is a must

BBC are fucked as all their commentaters are shite

Two OAP’s at the back

got to go for the jugular. Fast skilful players

made for Foden and Grealish. Just one defensive midfielder to start with

Our destiny is written in the stars. Concede a daft goal, hammer them but lose totally undeservedly as they dive, cheat, roll around and generally sit back on the edge of their box. That’s the way it’s always been in football. My
Biggest hope is their manager making a terrible tactical error or two.

We’re a brilliant well drilled unit at the moment. Play our own game and we can win this.
Southgate has instilled work rate, pride and belief - bring em on.

I’m made up we won but brilliant ? I know your standards are lower down there but really ?

World Cup semi final
Euros final
And we seem to be dominating pretty much every game.
so yes. I’d say this current side are brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.