Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we know 2 holding mids is certain so if were to have any chance, one of them has to be changed for henderson.
if we start with rice and phillips we wont get out of our half unless its a pickford hoof.
foden is a must also. You could see straight away he is technically head and shoulders above mount and saka. He looks for the ball and keeps it so easily. I thought saka in particluar had a very poor first touch.

I think you'll win on pens.
Now you're in the final you have to win, no glory in just getting to a final & then losing.

we know 2 holding mids is certain so if were to have any chance, one of them has to be changed for henderson.
if we start with rice and phillips we wont get out of our half unless its a pickford hoof.
foden is a must also. You could see straight away he is technically head and shoulders above mount and saka. He looks for the ball and keeps it so easily. I thought saka in particluar had a very poor first touch.
The Italian team isn' great at holding the ball, Spain were much better than them for the majority of the game.

My money is on it being the same team with a toss up between Saka and Foden for wide right slot. Pickford needs to calm down or he is heading the same way that Joe Hart went

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.