Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is more daft, paying £2k as someone you have never met showed you a picture of tickets, or going to national media to tell everyone what you did?

Band waggon jumpers galore will be frustrated when both managers air on the side of Catenaccio.
You'd think you would keep it to yourself if you'd acted like a dick, but some people want everyone to know

I am a simple bloke who supports City and wants them to win every game and competition they play in. I get wound up and nervous when we play the big games, and was ecstatic when we made the CL final at last, and gutted when we lost.

I am a simple English bloke who supports England in every game and competition they play in. I get wound up and nervous when we play the big games, and was ecstatic when we made the Euros final at last, and ………..TBC.

There is no conflict between the two. I just have twice as much opportunity for delight, happiness and disappointment. Feel sorry for those that have passed up that chance.

Did you see italians fans on rampage? They were literally rioting in the street smashing cars and smashing a delivery man and his bike . Some of those videos were disturbing.

I haven’t seen an footage of them smashing car or smashing a delivery man, but all nations have their idiots. Very small percentage of the England fans will be causing any harm. The Italians are cunts by the way, if you’ve ever been to Naples, you’d know.

Did you see italians fans on rampage? They were literally rioting in the street smashing cars and smashing a delivery man and his bike . Some of those videos were disturbing.

I haven’t seen an footage of them smashing car or smashing a delivery man, but all nations have their idiots. Very small percentage of the England fans will be causing any harm. The Italians are cunts by the way, if you’ve ever been to Naples, you’d know.
Back five against Italy seem a bit excessive, no?
Don’t mind a back 5, just don’t know why Mount is one of the attacking players.

Met a lad on his way to the game yesterday. Local idiot. Him & his son both going to the final. Only thing is he was in the papers a couple of years ago because he was banned "for life" from every PL & EFL ground in the country. Yet the only England games he has missed are ones where Covid stopped crowds attending???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.