Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

To to then replace the fresh legs as a sending off sacrifice before replacing two like for like players with fresh legs…….four minutes later.

Gareth Southgate Painting and Decorators Ltd is back in business papering over the cracks.

Yes, it’s called game management and seeing out the game. Those subs played a big part.

I wasn’t overly impressed with Bellingham. Did really well for the first 20 minutes and then disappeared for the game.

Weird performance. He looked world class, some great runs and energy then as you say disappeared. His habit of doing those turns and losing the ball is annoying too.

England won 2-1, first victory in Italy since 1961 and Kane got his landmark goal to become our highest ever scorer

We played superb first half, goals from Rice and Kane, Grealish missed a open goal which would have killed the game off.

2nd half, Mancini gave Italy a rollicking and they come out fired up and got a goal back

We had to dig deep and run our hearts out and the job become tougher when we went down to 10. Some good game management and subs to see out the game plus hell of a lot of work rate from our boys - that said Italy didn’t really threaten our goal.

Stones, Rice and Kane the standouts

We got a big win.

I think you are easily please mate but as long as your happy.

I don’t think he’s match fit. Whether he’ll ever be a good fit for our team it’s hard to tell but we need to see what he’s like next year.

I have my doubts he’ll be good enough to get up to anywhere near Rodri’s level.
Hes absolutely nowhere near match fit. Tonight and hopefully sunday will give him some much needed minutes. I cant believe how slow he is. I sometimes have dreams where I'm playing football and i cant run and the ball keeps running away from me. I had sweats watching phillips.

If the name that's widely available on twitter is correct,he's reportedly from Colne. And got sacked for his part in the plane episode.

There were two names that were getting banded out. The first one had the initials J.H. and was the Burnley guy. Then people started saying it was a T.O. from Bolton. Anyway, whoever it was, it’s safe to say he’s a bit of a dick.

I refuse to get upset because of that Championship-Level FA Suit mascarading as a manager. But his treatment of Phil Foden over the last three years is a fookin disgrace.

Clouldnt give a shit if we haven't won there since 1885, England ain't winning shit with this clown managing these players. Just hope the supporters who were daft enough to watch that shit in Naples get home ok.

They were singing their hearts out and cheering our boys for the full 90+ and went ecstatic when the full time whistle went. Now they’ll be hitting the beers celebrating.
True fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.