Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

I don’t think Rodri was ever this poor but he never had an injury problem like Philips.
There isn't a single city signing (or seasoned player either) that didn't take their time in fully adapting to Pep's methods. Saying that in Phillips case it is going to be even beyond Pep on that

I think Grealish is now showing City what he can do but not in front of the goal, he’ll never be imo a 10 or plus goals a season. Great at taking on defenders and keeping possession. Scoring not so much.
He should work on it then, make him a better player and City an even better team.

Well the subs worked, Italy didn’t have a shot on goal and we won the match.

Trippier made some blocks and challenges , same for Gallagher when he comes on. Both did a good job for us.

With all due respect, you’re settling for second best. As a West Ham fan maybe that’s in your DNA, it certainly used to be my DNA before the takeover and raised expectations but it’s the same old story with Southgate and it’s shame he’s in charge of a very talented group of players.

Qualify comfortably, get a comfortable group, meet a comfortable last 16 opponent via set piece goals or get an easy path until we meet someone who isn’t average. The first team we meet who isn’t average Croatia, Italy, France we fall because he has no clue on how to manage the elite players against the elite teams.

Tonight we score from a corner, score from a penalty (true to form) and set ourselves on the way to qualifying comfortably (can you see a pattern?)

Wow, what a game,. I watched it in totl isolation from all media and other fans. But we looked good and held on quite well towards the end.

Go Gareth?

Or are we all wtf why hasnt he won the wc still?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.