Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

In Naples and just got in my b&b after having a few beers after getting off the buses they put on to the port. They did the usual for English team supporters free buses there and back but on the way to game a few of us got the metro instead. Tricky as that could be we weren't playing Napoli. Police wanted to put us in a van and take us from the metro to the ground when we got off it's not far at all and we declined. It's nearly 3am and I'm meant to be out of here by 10am. Great result and well done our City players,really felt for Phil. Funny at the end when in front of us England fans they were doing the post match analysis with Cole, Scott and Gerrard. A huge rendition of the Gerrard he slipped on his arse and gave it to Demba Ba...... came from some of those locked in for 50 mins ( less than I thought it would be, time of the lock in that is), he only waved to the fans to acknowledge it thinking it was the one he used to get of his club, was well funny, sorry for banging on.

There is no chance England aren't going to qualify from this group. The problem is beyond that
100% correct even when we get to the tournament,deal with the dross and the 1st decent team we play will sort us out.Has happened in the 2 world cups and euros waistcoat has managed.He should have gone after the Italy final 1 nil up after 3 mins then defend for 87 mins.Waistcoat leaves England which premier league club are putting him in charge?Imagine someone like Venables with these players.

Declan Rice says he can’t see Harry Kane’s goal scoring record being broken, unless we get another goal scorer like Harry.

Thanks Declan………
Sounds as if he's qualified to be a pundit.

An insight that came to me recently — to beat the other team you've got to score more goals than them.
Do you think I should apply…?

Wow a lot of joyless fans on here.. i sort of feel sorry for you guys, not sure what it is that triggers you into so much anger and bitterness, maybe you've not lived through all the barren England years, or maybe it's the club v country thing, but undoubtedly were performing better than any other time and I'm really enjoying this relative success we're having.

Go England. And Go happy clapping, it's clearly more enjoyable than all the moaning and whining (I think)

And really nice to see City making up the majority of this England team.. I'd love for foden or stones etc to pick up a major world trophy and they've never had a better chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.