Italy v Spain | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If England get through tonight then i see nothing but a defensive block and hope to hit Italy on the break a-la OGS approach from Southgate.

England and Southgate or Italy and Mancini? Hard to not want Mancini to win really...

Italy were on the defensive after 30 mins and Spain dominated , Italy did there usual time wasting tactics to crawl their way to penalty’s.

but yeh Southgate is the defensive one.

They've been good, very good, but last night they were on the defensive, looked knackered and did their usual time wasting.

our fans would of criticised that win last night
Italy do that in most games. Once they run out of energy, they foul and roll around; especially if they are winning.

They shit themselves a bit last night when they were up against a more technical team,changed their approach as a result.

Shame Spain lost.
It will be a real conundrum how to play against Italy if England get through to the final. Dare I compare them to the Chelsea team that we played in the Champions League final? - Strong defensibly and very dangerous on the break.

I would hope that if England got similar chances to Spain then at least two could be taken which might be enough to win it.

All the hype is irritating me a bit but I really want a win for our lads in the England squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.