ITK Roque Santa Cruz

10.Goater_Legend said:
spursmad321 said:
The reason is my opinion.

Tevez is 100% done is a fact.

Sorry for the confusion.
Will you happily take the flak on here you will get if your wrong?.

I will be here come what may, but the only flak i will getting is a pat on the back.

Taken from mancityfans. net.

Remember the Spurs fan I told you about who stated that we would be signing Barry and were close to sorting out a deal with Tevez? Well he has now said that we have signed RSC and it will be announced soon although he cannot confirm the date. The fee is thought to be £10m. He also said that the Tevez signing will be announced on 1 July. Not sure why this date. Maybe it is because his loan deal expires at the end of June.

jrb said:

Remember the Spurs fan I told you about who stated that we would be signing Barry and were close to sorting out a deal with Tevez? Well he has now said that we have signed RSC and it will be announced soon although he cannot confirm the date. The fee is thought to be £10m. He also said that the Tevez signing will be announced on 1 July. Not sure why this date. Maybe it is because his loan deal expires at the end of June.
Yeah just seen this myself looks like this Spurs fan is the real deal. Fucking praying Tevez signs.

jrb said:

spursmad is becoming a legend lol

unfortunately the spurs fan said the eto'o deal is off because of his wage demands, i am inclined to believe this guy

Paulmcfc2703 said:
jrb said:

spursmad is becoming a legend lol

lol, If he says that Eto'o is signing I may just forgive them for '81 ....... or maybe not :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.