ITK Roque Santa Cruz

riley347 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
riley347 said:
RSC will come as he won,t be expecting a game every week.......................

i do hope my worst nightmares dont come true, that barry would be the best of our buys, time will tell.

all hughes,s signings have been excellent...have faith,pal...............................
well said mate

eastlands oasis said:
coops said:
Anyone not think he might have been dragging his heals for the remainder of the season and didnt wanna play for them so he dragged his injury out?

that has crossed my mind on more than one occasion, why risk making it worse and risk any transfer in the offing

To many ifs with RSC.
Would anyone want a player at City who didn't give his all for Blackburn.
He must have been injured, Hughes wouldn't sign him if he was capable of faking injury, would he!!

stavros said:
spursmad321 said:
coops said:
hope he comes in after tevez i gotta bet on him to be next!

Unfortunately Tevez won't be announced until 1st July, RSC is definately done, but I'm not sure when he will be annouced.
spursmad, do you know this for sure that he is definately signing for city? and why the 1st july mate?
thanks for the info by the way !

Tevez is 100% done, the reason for the delay in announcing the deal is to do with his contract with ManUre which ends 30th of June, this is my opinion not info that I have received.

spursmad321 said:
stavros said:
spursmad321 said:
coops said:
hope he comes in after tevez i gotta bet on him to be next!

Unfortunately Tevez won't be announced until 1st July, RSC is definately done, but I'm not sure when he will be annouced.
spursmad, do you know this for sure that he is definately signing for city? and why the 1st july mate?
thanks for the info by the way !

Tevez is 100% done, the reason for the delay in announcing the deal is to do with his contract with ManUre which ends 30th of June, this is my opinion not info that I have received.
that he is signing on July 1st or the reason.

Sorry im a little confused

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Sorry im a little confused

basically he say Tevez is contacted to Scum till June 30th and he will sign for us after that date i.e. the 1st July

i do hope my worst nightmares dont come true, that barry would be the best of our buys, time will tell.[/quote]

all hughes,s signings have been excellent...have faith,pal...............................[/quote]
well said mate[/quote]

bellamy is injury prone, as proven, and a 14 million buy, but did a decent job when available to play. bridge is to easily turned and beaten by someone having a go on his right side, so i wouldnt say all have been good, by a long chalk. we`ve played without a target man and goal scorer all season. i said hughes should be given till christmas dispite my reservations, and i still stick to that for now.

towards the end of the season i could actually see us improving, for which i was greatly relieved, but the signing of rsc would leave me cold hope im wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.