ITK Roque Santa Cruz

*singingtheblues* said:
masterwig said:
Maybe we did aim higher (Eto'o) and are settling for second best.

Well according to another thread his agent has been quoted as saying no offer has been received for his player's services.

So we've targeted every possible move for a quality target man, given up in the space of one week and signed the very much second best RSC after learning that there's no hope?

Yeah right...

As far as I can see (with all this info being true of course) there's almost 3 months of transfer window left, and we've settled for the crocked, injury prone, one season wonder that is RSC in the first week of that window.

As I said, bad move.
we will buy another striker before the window closes in the ilk of Eto'o, Villa or Forlan. Who that will be however remains to be seen. Also not forgeting we may sign Tevez.

*singingtheblues* said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
RSC is overvalued, injury plagued and had one good season in the last ten...not the sort of player we need or City should aspire to have.

Exactly my school of thought.

You aim high...

(If) You fail...

Then you settle for second best.

Bad move.
Maybe we have failed?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
masterwig said:

Well according to another thread his agent has been quoted as saying no offer has been received for his player's services.

So we've targeted every possible move for a quality target man, given up in the space of one week and signed the very much second best RSC after learning that there's no hope?

Yeah right...

As far as I can see (with all this info being true of course) there's almost 3 months of transfer window left, and we've settled for the crocked, injury prone, one season wonder that is RSC in the first week of that window.

As I said, bad move.
we will buy another striker before the window closes in the ilk of Eto'o, Villa or Forlan. Who that will be however remains to be seen. Also not forgeting we may sign Tevez.

The reason I've said what I've said is because if we do happen to sign RSC, that displays (to me) that we won't be signing any of those players you've mentioned (apart from possibly Tevez, who isn't the target man we're after anyway).

If we were planning to aim higher than RSC, why on Earth would we want RSC?

I hope I'm wrong, but if we do sign RSC I don't think we've then got any plans to buy a significantly more talented target man.

*singingtheblues* said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
masterwig said:

Yeah right...

As I said, bad move.

The reason I've said what I've said is because if we do happen to sign RSC, that displays (to me) that we won't be signing any of those players you've mentioned (apart from possibly Tevez, who isn't the target man we're after anyway).

If we were planning to aim higher than RSC, why on Earth would we want RSC?

I hope I'm wrong, but if we do sign RSC I don't think we've then got any plans to buy a significantly more talented target man.
as we need to buy more than 1 striker that can score goals and if we sign 2 world class strikers 1 of them aint going to be happy to sit on the bench

Tell The King said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
RSC is overvalued, injury plagued and had one good season in the last ten...not the sort of player we need or City should aspire to have.

Exactly my school of thought.

You aim high...

(If) You fail...

Then you settle for second best.

Bad move.
Maybe we have failed?

In a single week of a remaining 11?

RSC will come as he won,t be expecting a game every week.......................

Paulmcfc2703 said:
as we need to buy more than 1 striker that can score goals and if we sign 2 world class strikers 1 of them aint going to be happy to sit on the bench

Possibly, but I don't see it like that.

Do you think RSC would even sign for us if he thought he was going to be an expensive benchwarmer?

r.soleofsalford said:
riley347 said:
RSC will come as he won,t be expecting a game every week.......................

i do hope my worst nightmares dont come true, that barry would be the best of our buys, time will tell.

all hughes,s signings have been excellent...have faith,pal...............................

*singingtheblues* said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Possibly, but I don't see it like that.

Do you think RSC would even sign for us if he thought he was going to be an expensive benchwarmer?
well he did it for many years at Bayern Munich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.