"It's a poor league this year"

marco said:
tbh i have not heard it being called poor by anyone
What planet are you on? It's the prevailing opinion based on the decline of Utd and Chelsea

Question is is it relative, absolute, and have the rest improved.

Both in my view ie Utd and Chelsea have slipped, but likes of City, Spurs, Sunderland and the promoted clubs are all better

And utd though not performing at their peak each week, are very adept at doing just enough to qin. Comes from experience. Theya re stil formidable in one off matches where they can raise their game, but I don't think they can raise it as high as they used to with Rooney now rubbish, and Ronaldo and Tevez memories

anymore than 2sheiks said:
If any foreigners watched the scums game tonight knowing they are the league leaders,then yes,they would think it was a very poor league.

If any foreigners watched any of Barca or Madrid's games this season knowing they have been league leaders do you think they would think La Liga was the best league in the world?

Is the Bundesliga a poor league?

WNRH said:
If any foreigners watched the scums game tonight knowing they are the league leaders,then yes,they would think it was a very poor league.

If any foreigners watched any of Barca or Madrid's games this season knowing they have been league leaders do you think they would think La Liga was the best league in the world?

You can watch Barca play and not be surprised they are at the top.You can watch utd,with the likes of smalling o'shea,fletcher and gibson in the side and you'd think "how the fuck are these anywhere near the top"?

WNRH said:

You can watch Barca play and not be surprised they are at the top.You can watch utd,with the likes of smalling o'shea,fletcher and gibson in the side and you'd think "how the fuck are these anywhere near the top"?

But they could also watch Silva, Tevez, Yaya, Balotelli and then Fabregas, Nasri, Wilshere, Van Persie and then Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and then Van der Varrt, Bale, Lennon, Modric and thats before you mention the likes of Gerrard, Torres, Ashley Young ect and think that is a tough league where any side can pick up points against any side.

The Bundesliga isn't a poor league because upto 10 teams can win it, it's a great league. To me La Liga and the SPL are poor leagues, the premier league and the bundesliga are the two top leagues as they are more competitive and more exciting.

oh come on, Do you want to see a poor league? come on to La liga. This is a poor league, a league of two, thats all.
The premier is competitive, players maybe are not the best of the world but it no matter, they play as well as they know, they fight every ball and every pass. In the Premier West ham (for example) can win to a team which is on the top of the table, anything can happen with any team. In my opinion The premier and the bundesliga are the best leagues in the world

Poor league = It's more competitive and therefore the same old teams aren't winning every week.

Poor league = anyone but Chelsea, shit or Arse win it

Best league in the world = if the rags win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.