It's anti City Day!

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
Getting angry and upset about things that damage something or someone that you love is part of being human, you sound like a flatliner to me or an extra from `The Body snatchers` or maybe your the leader of the Man City Christian society ? Ask de niro before you answer
No mate. I love city but couldn't give a fuck what a guy from a newspaper says. Not rocket science is it ?
If one of these people was sat on you sofa coming out with this bile about city how long would it be before you got upset & threw him out ?
I'd laugh at him and laugh hard, then look on at the result in question, most likely a positive one, and not give even more of a fuck.

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
Getting angry and upset about things that damage something or someone that you love is part of being human, you sound like a flatliner to me or an extra from `The Body snatchers` or maybe your the leader of the Man City Christian society ? Ask de niro before you answer
No mate. I love city but couldn't give a fuck what a guy from a newspaper says. Not rocket science is it ?
If one of these people was sat on you sofa coming out with this bile about city how long would it be before you got upset & threw him out ?

If they were sat on piges sofa they'd probably criticise his curtains.. :)

samharris said:
ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:

I'd mock them cos I have blinds ;-)

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
ballinio said:

Roller or venitian ??

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
ballinio said:

Lets be honest:
If we didn't have blinds it would be curtains for all of us!

blue b4 the moon said:
Nothing new, same shit different day.

Just seen the Star while out shopping. Bob's a gonner if we lose heavily tomorrow. It must be true 2nd in the Prem with a SF next week.

And here's me thinking he'd already gone because we lost to Everton. The papers told us!

nothing new the rag loving wankers

they can all fook right off

COME ON CITY!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.