It's anti City Day!

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
its a disgrace that the club take this shit, it smacks of `little city` not worthy to be at the top table with utd , makes me sick & i think enoughs enough & the fans should make it clear to the club that thay MUST take action or we will.
They should gather as many false , biased & downright lies that have been printed over the last 6 months , call a press conference & reveal all in front of the world & ban the culprets on the spot one by one.
I know for a fact there are many city prepared to take the law into their owns hands in that press area & a couple of security guys aren`t going to be enough to stop it.
Wait, so you're saying some city fans should get violent with the press? Over reports in chip wrapper?
unless you live in a bubble you cant help but hear that many city fans are at tipping point over this, these tossers come to our ground, take the very best in hospitality that city can give them & in return slag us, try and unsettle the club & cause us damage. Why should we allow them to do this ?
But then again you live in rainbow world where all is beautiful & fair and there is no agenda. you cannot just dismiss them as chip wrapper unfortunately there are a lot of thick people in this country who are easily led . I meet people every week who quote the shit these people write like it was the gospel, i`d say write what you like, we cant stop you but not from our stadium & you better make sure its the truth or we`ll bankrupt your paper with amount of courts we`ll drag you through. Should do the trick without a punch thrown.
I don't read them so therefore don't care. It appears my club don't care, nor do the players based on recent success. As I sit here smelling the beautiful aromas coming from my self admittedly decent skills in the kitchen, I couldn't care less what some person who writes in a paper thinks or writes. It isn't making a difference to the club so who cares? There are people on the first derby thread insinuating that all united fans are nasty cunts. Anyone with half s brain, like de Niro for example, knows that's not the truth but do you think there are rags reading those quotes from faceless people on the Internet who give a flying fuck? No. Point being, who cares what someone writes in the paper?

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
TGR said:
Yep - I though exactly the same this morning as I read the papers.
The bias is bad and its getting worse. I agree we really do need to take some stiffer and proper action. The softly, softly 'lets be friends' approach to media we have has really back fired on us big time. The reporters know they can say anything, absolutely anything about us and there will no comeback or censure whatsoever - so they do. Time to try more direct action. Its the only thing they understand. if a few of then turned to the Etihad and their press passes had been revoked I'm pretty sure they would think twice before they spouted their next load of bile, venom, bias and spite. Why not try it? The current method is very clearly not working.
Clearly not working in what way? The fa cup, premier league wins and whatever this season may yet bring way? We have only ourselves to blame for surrendering the league, so I would say that's nothing to do with the papers, plus we could win the fa cup again. That's potentially 4 trophies in 3 seasons if you count the charity shield so how is the current method not working?
Do you know what I think city do? I think they take the 'its just the papers, who gives a fuck' way of thinking like I and many others do. Our recent success points to that.

I think you miss understand me or I have not made myself clear.
Our policy towards the media and newspaper journalists is not working. Right from the day of the takeover we adopted a 'friendly' approach to them to try and win them over. They have pissed all over us basically and write lies, more lies and then even more lies about us when they feel like. Hence our approach hasn't worked and we need to change it. We really do.

I sit very near the press box and I can tell you we fawn over these aresholes every week. We treat them like royalty - we really do. I and the people near me have seen them watching the Rags on their monitors and openly talking about it whilst they are supposed to be reporting on us. I have seen the spite and dissapointment in the faces of these people when we score a late winner. It is clear for everyone to see. Their anti- City stance is palapable and thats when they are in our stadium - Christ knows what they must be like when they are in their offices writing copy!

Rather be in the papers and the spotlight than not at all tbh..we all know the papers are shite and the writers are shite,so why do we get upset when the shite writers from shite papers write about us.. ??

Let them do the worrying thats why they try to undermine us...we should chill and giggle...

samharris said:
TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
Clearly not working in what way? The fa cup, premier league wins and whatever this season may yet bring way? We have only ourselves to blame for surrendering the league, so I would say that's nothing to do with the papers, plus we could win the fa cup again. That's potentially 4 trophies in 3 seasons if you count the charity shield so how is the current method not working?
Do you know what I think city do? I think they take the 'its just the papers, who gives a fuck' way of thinking like I and many others do. Our recent success points to that.

Our policy towards the media and newspaper journalists is not working. Right from the day of the takeover we adopted a 'friendly' approach to them to try and win them over. They have pissed all over us basically and write lies, more lies and then even more lies about us when they feel like. Hence our approach hasn't worked and we need to change it. We really do.

I sit very near the press box and I can tell you we fawn over these aresholes every week. We treat them like royalty - we really do. I and the people near me have seen them watching the Rags on their monitors and openly talking about it whilst they are supposed to be reporting on us. I have seen the spite and dissapointment in the faces of these people when we score a late winner. It is clear for everyone to see. Their anti- City stance is palapable and thats when they are in our stadium - Christ knows what they must be like when they are in their offices writing copy!

Rather be in the papers and the spotlight than not at all tbh..we all know the papers are shite and the writers are shite,so why do we get upset when the shite writers from shite papers write about us.. ??

Let them do the worrying thats why they try to undermine us...we should chill and giggle...
fine but not while drinking our wine in the best seats in the house thanks

ballinio said:
samharris said:
TGR said:

keep your enemies close n'all that :)

ballinio said:
samharris said:
TGR said:

So you've never took the piss out of a works do or whatever? Seriously mate, you need more things to worry about if a journalist drinking fine wine at city, then not being too complimentary about the club is enough to get your anger flowing.

We're not really here said:
Just had a glance online at todays press. It's wall to wall negative stuff. Pro rag and let's hammer us for all it's worth. Those who think there is not an agenda may need to think again.
I almost thought what happened last season would see some changes in attitudes. Clearly not.
I think we need to be far more tough on the press. Can you imagine fergiescum being questioned about his players driving or off field activities? Could you see them asking him if his clubs image is tarnished? Either Roberto needs to tell them to fuck off or Vicky Kloss needs to start banning the tossers.

But was it not like this, before we hammered then 6-1? PS Vicky Kloss does not exist!

Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
samharris said:

So you've never took the piss out of a works do or whatever? Seriously mate, you need more things to worry about if a journalist drinking fine wine at city, then not being too complimentary about the club is enough to get your anger flowing.
Getting angry and upset about things that damage something or someone that you love is part of being human, you sound like a flatliner to me or an extra from `The Body snatchers` or maybe your the leader of the Man City Christian society ? Ask de niro before you answer

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
Getting angry and upset about things that damage something or someone that you love is part of being human, you sound like a flatliner to me or an extra from `The Body snatchers` or maybe your the leader of the Man City Christian society ? Ask de niro before you answer
No mate. I love city but couldn't give a fuck what a guy from a newspaper says. Not rocket science is it ?

Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
No mate. I love city but couldn't give a fuck what a guy from a newspaper says. Not rocket science is it ?
If one of these people was sat on you sofa coming out with this bile about city how long would it be before you got upset & threw him out ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.