It's anti City Day!

Arthur Albiston on talkshite just said the present owners didn't bring Mancini in when discussing his future!

Talkshite doing it now.

Tueart and Albiston taking chunks out of us.

Sky Blue said:
Arthur Albiston on talkshite just said the present owners didn't bring Mancini in when discussing his future!

Typical rag with convenient memory loss.

I bet he's forgotten the score of the last swamp derby too!

frothy said:
Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
unless you live in a bubble you cant help but hear that many city fans are at tipping point over this, these tossers come to our ground, take the very best in hospitality that city can give them & in return slag us, try and unsettle the club & cause us damage. Why should we allow them to do this ?
But then again you live in rainbow world where all is beautiful & fair and there is no agenda. you cannot just dismiss them as chip wrapper unfortunately there are a lot of thick people in this country who are easily led . I meet people every week who quote the shit these people write like it was the gospel, i`d say write what you like, we cant stop you but not from our stadium & you better make sure its the truth or we`ll bankrupt your paper with amount of courts we`ll drag you through. Should do the trick without a punch thrown.
I don't read them so therefore don't care. It appears my club don't care, nor do the players based on recent success. As I sit here smelling the beautiful aromas coming from my self admittedly decent skills in the kitchen, I couldn't care less what some person who writes in a paper thinks or writes. It isn't making a difference to the club so who cares? There are people on the first derby thread insinuating that all united fans are nasty *****. Anyone with half s brain, like de Niro for example, knows that's not the truth but do you think there are rags reading those quotes from faceless people on the Internet who give a flying fuck? No. Point being, who cares what someone writes in the paper?
so what your saying is de Niro has only got half a brain ?

that's a 100% improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.