It's DONE!

Kaka said:
Won't be announced monday, we are in talks with 6 more players, 2 from a premiership team, 3 from a serie a team and the other one is the striker i've just mentioned from la liga.

But Kaka is done and will be announced tuesday and from what I'm told he could be unveiled with 2 more BIG name signings on Thursday morning at a press conference.

what about de jong then tit head?

samharris said:
Kaka said:
stu9488 said:
IF a deal has been done, which I doubt just yet, Kaka will NOT play tomorrow FACT
Your right, he definitely will NOT play tomorrow for Milan, this will prove me right.

we shall see.!!

Does it really prove anything? I mean Charlie played for us, whilst he'd signed a contract for Spuds.

Re: It

I've heard the same thing about the Spanish striker being a dead cert. Haven't heard who it is, but I'm pretty sure it's Villa.

I've just got a text... and so you dont think I'm lying I'll quote it...

I'm very close to Cook, Kaka has signed, deal don. I'm so close to Cook in fact, that I can see him from where I am typing this.

WOW... since it's quotes you should believe it...

the official site will tell you when its done..

also.. there's a transfer forum for these posts..

Wow I never thought this whole Kaka thing would have the rags sooooo worried , they are shittin themselves

lol@rags

How many Rags have you spotted on this thread ? it Friday night for F**S sake have they not got a Youth club to go to ?

Yeah we really need to hitback at this outrage , I'm off to rag issue to post "Please dont go to Madrid Ronaldo" thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.