It's going to be a busy evening. (cont....)

People need to accept that Kev himself is not the transfer Messiah and he is not claiming to be, he's passing on what he is being told in good faith.
Doubt Kev actually knows when somethings going to happen etc. until he gets told...

Kev when are we signing this superstar???<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
Kaiser Soze said:
ello_jo said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
So he had 3 shots on target
And got a hat trick, shit.
Ok so he's right footed and scored a hatrick with his left peg,big deal! what can he do on a wet wednesday night at the etihad?
Against stoke?

samharris said:
Liverpool fail in getting Clint Dempsey,mind you they wanted to offload Jordan Henderson to Fulham as part of the deal.. AAARRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

One decent season and a bunch of average ones. Gonna laugh when he has to walk back into the Cottage after burning all those bridges. A four year contract somwhere would make him like 34. No one wants him for that long.

unlikelyfan19 said:
samharris said:
Liverpool fail in getting Clint Dempsey,mind you they wanted to offload Jordan Henderson to Fulham as part of the deal.. AAARRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

One decent season and a bunch of average ones. Gonna laugh when he has to walk back into the Cottage after burning all those bridges. A four year contract somwhere would make him like 34. No one wants him for that long.
Wish he would sort it out so I can put him back in my fantasy football

Re: It's going to be a busy evening.

citykev28 said:
savo said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
He knows how to embed YouTube videos.

This, and one time he predicted that our new season home shirt would be...blue... ITK Legend is he..!!

Away shirt actually smartarse.

Allright kev pulling the piss, i'm actually a huge fan of your previous work on bluemoon! I hope your info comes good and you prove all the skeptics, including myself, wrong.

Fingers and toes crossed for iniesta!!

Rammyblues said:
This, and one time he predicted that our new season home shirt would be...blue... ITK Legend is he..!!

I will leave it up to him to respond, save to say nearly 10K in posts, accepted he wasn't ITK except for naming the CL 3rd kit which he was informed about and then he has been told this. Has posted in good faith and I for one don't care whether info turns out true or false he isn't a WUM.

Cheers Rammy. It was the 3rd shirt from a couple of years ago and I found out because my cousin worked at the souvenir shop and opened the wrong box one time. I certainly am not ITK. I know a lad who played a number of times for United in the '90's. He told me this. I only knew him from drinking in Worsley but he's still in the game and told me this. I know the brother of Michael Appleton as well but that doesn't make me an expert.

All I do know is that what he told me which is we've been talking to Barca about the possibility of a big signing. He thought it was Pique but he knows it is a Spanish international player. Villa makes more sense and after the talksport thing this morning I was feeling very smug. If it doesn't come off, hey ho but I've no reason to think the lad is winding me up. He's a red and has never done anything like this before. Indeed it has been a while since he's been in touch.

I hope it comes off but if it doesn't, don't shoot the messenger. I had a bit of info, I passed it on.

Re: It's going to be a busy evening.

savo said:
citykev28 said:
savo said:

Away shirt actually smartarse.

Allright kev pulling the piss, i'm actually a huge fan of your previous work on bluemoon! I hope your info comes good and you prove all the skeptics, including myself, wrong.

Fingers and toes crossed for iniesta!!

Bugger Iniesta. Only Messi will do. And Tranny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.