It's going to be a busy evening. (cont....)

unlikelyfan19 said:
samharris said:
Liverpool fail in getting Clint Dempsey,mind you they wanted to offload Jordan Henderson to Fulham as part of the deal.. AAARRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

One decent season and a bunch of average ones. Gonna laugh when he has to walk back into the Cottage after burning all those bridges. A four year contract somwhere would make him like 34. No one wants him for that long.
I've never forgiven Dempsey for elbowing SWP when he was our main threat many seasons ago. It was so blatent. Play dirty and pretent it was just an accident. I began to notice him regularly elbow the main threat in any team he was playing against. He's a dirty c*nt so I'm delighted it's all blown up in his face.

citykev28 said:
Rammyblues said:
This, and one time he predicted that our new season home shirt would be...blue... ITK Legend is he..!!

I will leave it up to him to respond, save to say nearly 10K in posts, accepted he wasn't ITK except for naming the CL 3rd kit which he was informed about and then he has been told this. Has posted in good faith and I for one don't care whether info turns out true or false he isn't a WUM.

Cheers Rammy. It was the 3rd shirt from a couple of years ago and I found out because my cousin worked at the souvenir shop and opened the wrong box one time. I certainly am not ITK. I know a lad who played a number of times for United in the '90's. He told me this. I only knew him from drinking in Worsley but he's still in the game and told me this. I know the brother of Michael Appleton as well but that doesn't make me an expert.

All I do know is that what he told me which is we've been talking to Barca about the possibility of a big signing. He thought it was Pique but he knows it is a Spanish international player. Villa makes more sense and after the talksport thing this morning I was feeling very smug. If it doesn't come off, hey ho but I've no reason to think the lad is winding me up. He's a red and has never done anything like this before. Indeed it has been a while since he's been in touch.

I hope it comes off but if it doesn't, don't shoot the messenger. I had a bit of info, I passed it on.

Don't worry Kev, if it doesn't come off I'll still be your mate

[bigimg]http://api.ning.com/files/wdmlusfdB*VeFayRg1lIAm1LlYqkmRFdYI2JpCYHCUP1rgU*MRe4gEUd82wC8q5*H0Gh3XbcvM3fKpDHCUFBddXDJylqNJO0/witchhunt.jpg[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://civiseli.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/misc-burn_him.jpg[/bigimg]

Rammy Blue said:
samharris said:
Liverpool fail in getting Clint Dempsey,mind you they wanted to offload Jordan Henderson to Fulham as part of the deal.. AAARRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Now that's funny.

Duncan Castles just tweeted

Liverpool have now bid for Dempsey & not making any friends at Fulham with its value

he doesnt say what the bid is

citykev28 said:
Rammyblues said:
This, and one time he predicted that our new season home shirt would be...blue... ITK Legend is he..!!

I will leave it up to him to respond, save to say nearly 10K in posts, accepted he wasn't ITK except for naming the CL 3rd kit which he was informed about and then he has been told this. Has posted in good faith and I for one don't care whether info turns out true or false he isn't a WUM.

Cheers Rammy. It was the 3rd shirt from a couple of years ago and I found out because my cousin worked at the souvenir shop and opened the wrong box one time. I certainly am not ITK. I know a lad who played a number of times for United in the '90's. He told me this. I only knew him from drinking in Worsley but he's still in the game and told me this. I know the brother of Michael Appleton as well but that doesn't make me an expert.

All I do know is that what he told me which is we've been talking to Barca about the possibility of a big signing. He thought it was Pique but he knows it is a Spanish international player. Villa makes more sense and after the talksport thing this morning I was feeling very smug. If it doesn't come off, hey ho but I've no reason to think the lad is winding me up. He's a red and has never done anything like this before. Indeed it has been a while since he's been in touch.

I hope it comes off but if it doesn't, don't shoot the messenger. I had a bit of info, I passed it on.

[bigimg]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23383665.jpg[/bigimg]

Cons Dad said:
Rammy Blue said:
samharris said:

Now that's funny.

Duncan Castles just tweeted

Liverpool have now bid for Dempsey & not making any friends at Fulham with its value

he doesnt say what the bid is

Its been reprted elsewhere as ....

Sky Sources: Liverpool's bid for Clint Dempsey was £4m & club refuse to offer higher. Aston Villa bid £5m plus £2m add-ons. Liverpool also offered a deal to Fulham involving Jordan Henderson & Charlie Adam but neither player was interested

TonyM said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
samharris said:

One decent season and a bunch of average ones. Gonna laugh when he has to walk back into the Cottage after burning all those bridges. A four year contract somwhere would make him like 34. No one wants him for that long.
I've never forgiven Dempsey for elbowing SWP when he was our main threat many seasons ago. It was so blatent. Play dirty and pretent it was just an accident. I began to notice him regularly elbow the main threat in any team he was playing against. He's a dirty c*nt so I'm delighted it's all blown up in his face.

I am a Yank and actually have family just a couple miles from that hole in wall he grew up in. I have never liked him though. He plays the role of some thugged out white kid from the bronx, in reality he is middle class suburban kid that played in the same Classic league withe me in Dallas. He's a decent player and has a lot of drive, just never been a fan of his attitude.

Did Dave Bassett just say that Falcao isn't 10 times better than Clint Dempsey?

Bloody hell...

unlikelyfan19 said:
TonyM said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

I am a Yank and actually have family just a couple miles from that hole in wall he grew up in. I have never liked him though. He plays the role of some thugged out white kid from the bronx, in reality he is middle class suburban kid that played in the same Classic league withe me in Dallas. He's a decent player and has a lot of drive, just never been a fan of his attitude.

deuce2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.