It's going to be a busy evening. (cont....)

Cons Dad said:
Rammy Blue said:
samharris said:
Liverpool fail in getting Clint Dempsey,mind you they wanted to offload Jordan Henderson to Fulham as part of the deal.. AAARRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Now that's funny.

Duncan Castles just tweeted

Liverpool have now bid for Dempsey & not making any friends at Fulham with its value

he doesnt say what the bid is

Liverpool has supposedly bid 4mil for Dempsey while Aston Villa offered 5mil + 2mil add-ons

sniff said:
Cons Dad said:
Rammy Blue said:
Now that's funny.

Liverpool have now bid for Dempsey & not making any friends at Fulham with its value

Its been reprted elsewhere as ....

Sky Sources: Liverpool's bid for Clint Dempsey was £4m & club refuse to offer higher. Aston Villa bid £5m plus £2m add-ons. Liverpool also offered a deal to Fulham involving Jordan Henderson & Charlie Adam but neither player was interested

Castle tweeting Spuds working on deal as a fall-back

sniff said:
Cons Dad said:
Rammy Blue said:
Now that's funny.

Sky Sources: Liverpool's bid for Clint Dempsey was £4m & club refuse to offer higher. Aston Villa bid £5m plus £2m add-ons. Liverpool also offered a deal to Fulham involving Jordan Henderson & Charlie Adam but neither player was interested

Looks like both clubs were like,

Fulham - "Hey you want our shi*?"

Liverpool - "Nah, that's pretty shitty, but look at our shi*, you want our shi*?

Fulham - "No, that's pretty shi**y. Bye bye"

Liverpool - "Bye bye"

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
TonyM said:
I've never forgiven Dempsey for elbowing SWP when he was our main threat many seasons ago. It was so blatent. Play dirty and pretent it was just an accident. I began to notice him regularly elbow the main threat in any team he was playing against. He's a dirty c*nt so I'm delighted it's all blown up in his face.

I am a Yank and actually have family just a couple miles from that hole in wall he grew up in. I have never liked him though. He plays the role of some thugged out white kid from the bronx, in reality he is middle class suburban kid that played in the same Classic league withe me in Dallas. He's a decent player and has a lot of drive, just never been a fan of his attitude.

deuce2.jpg

exactly...

unlikelyfan19 said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I am a Yank and actually have family just a couple miles from that hole in wall he grew up in. I have never liked him though. He plays the role of some thugged out white kid from the bronx, in reality he is middle class suburban kid that played in the same Classic league withe me in Dallas. He's a decent player and has a lot of drive, just never been a fan of his attitude.

deuce2.jpg

exactly...

this is like old City, we start a conversation about us buying a quality player from a top European side and end up getting some past it, one season wonder from some team worse than us, Typical!

unlikelyfan19 said:
sniff said:
Cons Dad said:

Looks like both clubs were like,

Fulham - "Hey you want our shi*?"

Liverpool - "Nah, that's pretty shitty, but look at our shi*, you want our shi*?

Fulham - "No, that's pretty shi**y. Bye bye"

Liverpool - "Bye bye"

I don't know why that's funny.

Oh no wait, it's because that phonecall most probably happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.