It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that CL draw isn't a wake up call to spend some money in the next 30 hours on some world class players I don't know what is! Sinclair and Richard wright FFS!!

LoveCity said:
I sincerely hope something comes of this or there are going to be a lot of people gutted, too many of these threads have led to nothing but disappointment this summer.

I think I may be a bit disappointed if it does come off and it's Pique ....... lol

Who gives a fuck if it's true or not, we'd all be glued to the forum and SSN anyway.

Chill.

cookster said:
Ducado said:
oakiecokie said:
Fuck me !! Another one who comes on here wumming and evey fucker falls for it.

Well if he is, it will be his last day on here for sure, after the quiet window we have had it's unfair to the majority of posters on here

WTF, he posted in good faith and hasn't got a record of wumming.

Let's say f@ck all if we get a wind of a rumour etc. just in case Ducado get's his RAWK head on.

I`m on about Boris the Bull (shitter) (how apt a fucking name is that) with his talk off Fabregas.Who are you lot on about with 10,000 posts ?

oakiecokie said:
cookster said:
Ducado said:
Well if he is, it will be his last day on here for sure, after the quiet window we have had it's unfair to the majority of posters on here

WTF, he posted in good faith and hasn't got a record of wumming.

Let's say f@ck all if we get a wind of a rumour etc. just in case Ducado get's his RAWK head on.

I`m on about Boris the Bull (shitter) (how apt a fucking name is that) with his talk off Fabregas.Who are you lot on about with 10,000 posts ?

Try the OP lol

NipHolmes said:
Lucky Toma said:
I'm hearing reports about big move from Barca to City.

Alacantra may be back on. Went in for him earlier according to TH. Hasn't featured much either.

Actually if it's a P, it could always be Pedro!!!

I will be happy with Alcantra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.